Heading Into The Fairy World

KEIRA'S POV

The next day came and when I looked out of the window, the sky had turned grey. I was shocked when I saw this and then Eress sat on my head and she was shocked when she saw what had happened to the flowers that once blossomed in the gardens. Kerry was also shocked when she saw this.

"What happened?"

"I don't know but something weird is happening all right, come on, we'll be late for class."

I said as I put on my cloak and then Eress hides in my bag and Aoi and Rin sat on my shoulders and then we left the dorms. Once I got to class along with Sora, we heard a commotion. I walked over to Elias and I asked him.

"Elias, what's going on?"

"Didn't hear? classes have been cancelled."

I was surprised to hear this and the calk started to move it's own and it started to write on the blackboard.

'All students come to the auditorium immediately.'

We all headed to the auditorium and once we got there, all of the students from different class years were here. Aoi sat on top of my head while Rin sat on top of Yukiya's head to get a better view of what's going on. Hakko whispered to me.

"What do you think it's going on?"

"I don't know."

I whispered back and then Professor Schuyler walked over to the podium and he then spoke up.

"The Headmaster is currently absent from the Academy because there have been sightings of Dark magic and because of this, magical creatures around the area have disappeared and the forests are dying until this issue is resolved, all students can either stay here or return home until further notice, that is all."

The students were surprised when they heard this. Kagura came over to me and Hakko and she said to me.

"What are we going to do?"

"I'd say we stay here besides, I want to know more about what's been going on lately, what about Leon? has anyone seen him?"

Yukiya then said to me.

"We haven't seen him since this morning, it's weird though, he's been acting oddly since yesterday like if he was on edge."

I was surprised by this and then Hakko spoke up.

"That's true and not only that his scent has changed, it's much stronger than it was before and that's not the only thing, his magical energy is very familiar too."

Aoi and Rin sat on my shoulders and I then said to the others.

"Here's what we're going to do, Yukiya, you and Wolfy go and find Leon and once you see him be sure to bring him to me, there's something I want to talk to him about and if you see Elias and Luca, tell them to do some investigating and if they find something be sure to let me know and the same goes for Azusa and Liz."

Yukiya nodded his head and he then left. I looked at Hakko and Kagura.

"Hakko, you and Kagura go and find Sora and the twin Tamers and meet me near the Northern valley forest, there's something I need to show you."

Hakko and Kagura nodded their heads and we left the auditorium. After changing into our casual wear, we met up at the northern valley forest and we can sense a lot of Dark magic in the area and it was much stronger than it was before. Hakko then spoke up.

"Keira what's this about?"

I opened my hands and I showed the others Eress who was starting to feel better. Asuma looked at her and he spoke up.