Keira's Betrayal

KEIRA'S POV

Today was the day off from classes which gave me plenty of time to practice my magic in the northern valley forest.

"Ice magic! dragonfly!!"

I summoned ice dragonflies and they charged at Rin and she managed to dodge the attacks. I panted slightly after casting some of those spells from earlier.

"Are you all right?"

I nodded my head.

"I'm fine, I might be overdoing it a little."

Rin nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, you've come up with different attack and defence spells, however, knowing Ivan he might have one or two tricks up his sleeve."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"Well, I guess it can't hurt to practise a little huh?"

I clicked my fingers and then the ice disappeared.

"Anyway, Father isn't going to show up until tonight, for now, let's go for a nice walk I could do with a break."

I put my cardigan on before Rin transformed back into her smaller form and she jumped onto my shoulder. As I walked through the gardens I placed my hand on my left shoulder.

"I hope the others don't see this mark, I have to keep it cover it up at all times."

Rin nods her head.

"Don't worry, it will be over soon."

(A/n Keira's cardigan is the same colour as her sleeveless top as shown in the picture in the first chapter of this story and the sleeves are elbow length, just to let you know.)

I smiled at Rin and I petted her head. I walked through the empty and quiet corridors and I then saw Elias and Yukiya enter the library.

"Rin, you see that?"

Rin nods her head and I looked at her.

"Go and see what they're up to."

Rin nodded her head and she jumps off my shoulder and she followed after Elias and Yukiya. Instead of waiting for Rin to come back I continued to walk through the quiet corridors. Just then a voice from behind spoke to me.

"Keira."

I turned around and I saw Klaus standing behind me.

"Oh Hi, Klaus."

"How many times do I have to tell you? its Prefect Klaus."

I giggled at him before I spoke up.

"Sorry I only call you that when other students are wondering about and right now, I don't see any."

Klaus sighed when I said this.

"Your sarcastic attitude hasn't changed one bit."

"Hehe, I have no argument with that, admit it, you've missed me as well, Mr.I-am-so-strict."

Klaus frowned when I said this.

"Hey! watch it!"

I laughed at him a little before I spoke up.

"Aw come on! I'm only teasing."

Klaus shook his head.

"Whatever, anyway, there's something I want to talk to you about, come to my office."

I was surprised at this and I followed after him.

"What? right now?"

"Yes, now come on."