Searching For The Unicorn Spring

KEIRA'S POV

Before classes started, I was in the headmaster's office looking at the symbols that were a part of the dark magic circle that the professors and Klaus found a few days ago while I was away. The headmaster spoke up.

"Well?"

I looked at the symbols carefully and I tried to remember what they meant.

"Well I can tell you this much, these symbols here on the magic circle are foreign, but I'm not hundred percent sure what some of them mean."

Klaus then asked me.

"But can you figure out some of them mean?"

"My Hinomoto language is a little rusty but, from looking at these symbols they mean that they're trying to summon someone or something."

Headmaster Randolph looked at me surprised and he asked me.

"Are you sure?"

"Like I said, my Hinomoto language is a bit rusty but I can make out what some of them mean, like this one instance, the kanji here (力) is chikara it means Strength."

"Meaning?"

I stood up properly after looking at the symbols.

"Meaning that this magic circle might not be used for summoning at all, I'm starting to think that this magic circle is used for making someone or something stronger, more powerful than they were before."

"I see if that's the case it also explains why there have been signs of the pigeon killings around here."

I nodded my head in agreement and I then continued.

"I'm not sure what kind of magic circle that you guys have found but, it looks like this one including the other magic circles you've found are probably used to give someone or something more power and as for the pigeon killings if I had to guess I'd say they're probably used for a sacrifice or something, like blood magic."

Headmaster Randolph smiled at my hypothesis.

"Smart girl, you might be right but, I don't think that's enough evidence to use against Azusa, Klaus, Keira you two including Liz do whatever you can to find the evidence you can use against Azusa."

I sighed after Headmaster Randolph said this.

"Truth be told, I don't really like doing this behind my brother's back but, if he is behind the dark magic around here I have to stop him."

The headmaster Randolph pets my head.

"Don't let it bother you too much, you did really well on helping us with the magic circles."

I smiled a little when he praised me. Headmaster Randolph then spoke up.

"It's almost time for class, you should get going."

"Thanks, Headmaster Randolph, excuse me."

I bowed politely before leaving his office. I was on my way to class until Klaus caught up to me and he then spoke up.

"I got to admit, you did a good job on recognising those symbols back there, where'd you learn Hinomoto's language?"

"Azusa, Tsukasa and their mother, Lady Sakura, taught me when I was little, they even taught me what their language means when it comes to casting spells too including some of the magic circles as well but to be honest, it's been a while since I've looked at the symbols so I wasn't so sure what some of them meant."

Klaus looked impressed when I told him this.

"I see, it's a good thing they taught you their language."