Keira's Training Begins

KEIRA'S POV

A while had passed since Sora had started attending the Academy, it was a bit of a rough start when some people have heard about what he had done but after a while, he started to change his ways he wasn't as mean or evil as he was before and he's also been using his ice magic for good instead of evil. After we came back to the Academy, the headmaster that I can keep Frostguard but Klaus had to train me to get used to absorbing spells and some animals and the magical creatures' scales or claws. It was annoying I know but it was worth it since Hakko was able to help me with my concentration a lot better than Klaus and because of this, I gained three new armours, a flame armour, lightning armour and wind robes. (See drawing above)

I was happy that I got some new armours and all but I was still struggling to get the water armour since I still hadn't gotten used to absorbing the water spells yet. Bottom line, I was glad to have Frostguard by side because it felt like a part of my mother was with me whenever I use it. Classes were now running again after the repairs were done and everything is back to normal, well sort of.

The class was outside in the courtyard and we were being taught by Klaus and were playing Ladilz. The team members were Sora, Hakko, Elias, Yukiya and I and we were playing against Luca, Liz, Leo and two other members. Luca had the Ladilz ball but I ran next to him I kicked the ball out of his reach. Luca frowned and he shouted at me.

"Oy!"

I smirked at him and I shouted at him.

"Catch me if you can Luca!"

I ran away from Luca until Leo got in front of me making me nearly halt in the process. I heard Elias shouting at me.

"Keira! over here!!"

I kicked the Ladilz ball and shouted at Elias.

"Think fast Elias!"

Elias caught the ball but Luca caught up to him and Luca was about to steal the Ladilz ball off him but Yukiya managed to save it in time. Yukiya passes it to Sora and I ran next to him. Sora kicks the ball to me and I caught it in time. I was then surrounded by the other players and I then shouted at Sora.

"Sora heads up!!"

I kicked the ball towards the goal but as it reached into mid-air, Sora leapt into the air and he somersaulted into the air and kicks it hard. The Ladilz ball shot right past the goalie and we won. Sora landed on the ground and he smirked to himself.

"And that's how we win in style."

Klaus smirked and he said to us.

"Game set and match to Keira's team."

I raised my fist in the air and I cheered happily.

"Yes!! HA HA!!"

Luca was panting and he said to us.

"I don't know *Pant* how you Tamers *Pant* can run so fast *Pant* *Pant* but you've beaten us again."

I smirked at Luca said o him.

"It's all about teamwork Luca, it's like they say there's no 'I' in 'Team'."

Sora came over before he spoke up.

"She's right."

Elias came over as well and he said to Sora.

"That was a great shot back there, Sora, have you played Ladilz before?"

Sora and I looked at each other with a smile. Sora looked back at the others before speaking.

"I have, when Keira, Yukino and I were younger, we used to play Ladilz all of the time with Master Zara she used to say it was part our training to work well in a team and it looks like all of the training paid off."