A Warm Up For The Festival

KEIRA'S POV

"Honestly, you need to grow a backbone when it comes to the Prefect, Keira,"

Azusa said with his arms folded as he glared at me. I sweat dropped after Azusa gave me one of his lectures.

"Sorry, when Klaus glares at me like he reminds me of Byakuya, which is a scary thought."

Azusa shook his head as he facepalmed. Liz laughed nervously.

"You really do worry about Keira."

"It's not my fault that she hasn't grown a backbone."

"Watch it, bro!!"

I shouted. I collided my forehead against his forehead and I shouted at him.

"If you're not careful I'll freeze you like a popsicle!!"

Azusa glared at me back and he shouted back.

"Next time when you get a bright idea to invite someone back to the village keep it to yourself!!" 

Azusa and growled at each other while Yukiya and Liz stood there dumbfounded at our bickering.

Just then Klaus and Elias showed up. Klaus shook his head and he said to us.

"Will you two stop with the bickering?! you're causing a scene!"

Azusa and I looked at him and we backed away from each other. Elias sighed and he spoke up.

"Good grief, half related or not you two are still brother and sister."

I turned my head away from him.

"Whatever, let's just get going already."

TIME SKIP TO SKYSTEAD VILLAGE...

We got to the village, Liz, Klaus and Elias looked impressed when they saw the village. Everyone in the village was chatting away happily and some of the magical creatures were excited since they also knew that the festival was right around the corner.  Azusa looked around and he spoke up.

"This place hasn't changed much since the last I came here."

I smiled at Azusa when he said this.

"Well, you'll never know, something might have changed since you've been gone all these years."

Liz smiled and she then asked me.

"What was Azusa like as a child?"

I was about to tell her until Azusa covered my mouth.

"Let's not talk about me right now, keep quiet for the time being, OK, Keira?"

I sweat dropped and muffled 'ok' through my covered mouth. Azusa removed his hand and walked ahead of us. Elias then asked me.

"Why did he do that?"

"I think it's because Azusa doesn't want to talk about his past seeing as how it brings back memories of Tsukasa."

I watched Azusa's back and I continued.

"In the past, he's always looking after Tsukasa but after he passed away Azusa has always been alone even though he has other siblings but, Tsukasa was his only blood-related sibling, I think it's best we didn't talk about it."

Liz nods her head in agreement.

"Understood."

Liz then catches up with Azusa. We then caught up to the both of them. Klaus then asked us.

"Where exactly are you taking us?"

"To the Dragonsheild guild hall, it might give you guys a chance to meet the rest of my brothers and sisters but like I told Elias and Yukiya, don't get on Byakuya's bad side, trust me, he's known for a having a bit of a short temper."