I Will Lead The Tamers On The Right Path!

Start from the beginning

Sora shouted as he, the twin tamers, Alex and Dylan tried to fight Ivan. Ivan saw this coming and then he created a clone of himself to fight against them. Ivan chuckled and he then spoke up.

"You guys might have been enemies at the magic games but, don't think you'll be able to fight against me now that you're working together because it won't work."

Ivan looked back Keira but, she had vanished. Ivan looked around for a moment and then Keira appeared above him, wearing her fire dragon armour.

"Take this!!  Sahqon Yol Yolos Nos!! (Crimson Fire Flame Attack!!)"

"I'm not falling for that trick again!!"

Ivan said as he grabbed Keira's sword which caught Keira by surprise.

"The hell?!!"

"Nice try! but that trick won't work on me again!!"

Ivan used his black flames on Keira, sending her flying in the process. Keira crashed onto the ground and then she collided into a wall behind her. Keira rubbed the back of her head and then Ivan walked towards her with his fire at the ready.

"This fight is all over Keira, you've lost the war and there's no way you can beat me, just admit it, you're not fit to be the leader of the Tamers."

Keira smirked at Ivan and she chuckled at him.

"What's so amusing?"

"I'm not fit to be the leader...? well look who's talking...you're not fit to be a leader either...chasing down a stupid quest that's not even gonna be completed...you also use dark  magic for your own selfish ambitions...you use your guildmates and your children as tools without a care in a world...and you're saying you want to be our leader...what a joke..."

Keira slowly stands up on her feet which caught Ivan and the others by surprise because they thought that she would have collapsed from exhaustion and from the beatings she took from Ivan. 

"You will never be the one to lead the Tamers...you don't even know how to treat your guildmates or your family with respect...you only treat us like we're nothing but tools...you will never be the one to lead us..."

Keira looked at Ivan with a determined look in her eyes and she said to Ivan.

"I will lead the Tamers on the right path! I don't care if you and I continue to fight over that title until one of us drops!!"

Ivan frowned angrily and he growled at Keira.

"You little brat!! fine!! I'll gladly kill you for that title!!"

Ivan charged towards Keira with his flames at the ready. Keira stood there with her a smile on her face since she knew she couldn't dodge in time. The others Tamers and their friends tried to stop him but, the dark guildmates stopped them from interfering. Keira closed her eyes and she was ready for the impact but, it didn't come since someone got in front of her in time. Keira opened her eyes and she saw Seiji who used his greatsword to stop Ivan's attack. Ivan was shocked by this and then he jumped away from Seiji.

"S-Seiji...?"

Seiji looked at Keira and then she collpased from exhaustion. Seiji caught her in time and then he teleported to Hakko. He gently placed Keira on the ground and she said to him.

"Seiji, how did you-"

"Hakko and Lyla told me before they came here, I'm sorry it took so long for me to get here but, you've done enough, let me handle things from here."

Seiji stood up and then Keira said to him in a worried tone.

"Be careful! my old man has Dragonlord powers! he's calling himself a-"

"A Dragon-tamer, yes I know."

"You know?! but how?!"

Keira said in a shocked tone before Seiji's skin slowly turned into dragon scales which took the others by surprise except for Ivan since he also knew about Seiji's secret.

"Heh, so you've finally revealed your true colours Seiji or should I say, Father."

Keira's eyes widen when Ivan called him that and then she looked at Seiji.

"Father?! wait, you mean you're my-"

Seiji smiled at Keira and he nodded his head.

"I am, but, I'll tell you the truth soon, right now, I've gotta deal with my idiot son."

Seiji said as he looked at Ivan and then the two of them glared at one another as they showed off their magical energy. 

TO BE CONTINUED...