Ch. 91 - AAA's Lullaby

Start from the beginning

Eun-ha waves at JB and gives him a high-five before getting pulled away by Suga. And after that, an hour passed with more and more performances from awesome artists continued like it was handed on a silver platter. Eun-ha could faint from being too hyped and cheering for them and dancing to their music.

NUES'T W came onto the stage with their new songs and Eun-ha almost teared up watching them. She loved the group ever since her street dancing years at the Underground. "Fightin' NUES'T!"

AOA came after them with their sexy performance and then MONSTA X was next. Joo-heon was rapping their intro and after a short while, Jealousy started playing. The members rose on the stage slowly and fangirls shrieked.

Eun-ha, Jimin and Tae-hyung's eyes opened wide at the sight of Wonho's arms. And from there, they knew that they had to start dancing as the sexy Jealousy fill them with goosebumps. Jimin and Tae-hyung were the ones fangirling about Wonho's arms. Mainly. Followed by Shoot Out, Eun-ha was losing her energy from jumping around and dancing.

"I'm done!", Eun-ha panted and sits back down. "I won't be able to dance later if I keep fooling around.", she slumps down on her seat and receives a water bottle from J-Hope. "Thanks Hope-hyung."

J-Hope pinches her cheeks and laughs as he wipes his hands on her jacket. "God Eun-ha. You're sweaty!"

"Shut it.", Eun-ha panted more and shakes her head. 

Suga pulls out a handkerchief in his pocket and starts wiping Eun-ha's forehead. "Behave yourself alright. We don't want you hurting yourself. Fake Love's up in a few so take it easy."

Eun-ha nods and chuckles. "Alright, anything you say. Yoon-gi.", she secretly holds his hand and the two of them leaned on each other as they continue to watch the performances.

Next thing that happens after more and more idols performed, GOT7 was up on stage. Even though Suga was scowling at the thought of JB, he cheered for GOT7 as a group he respects.

Jackson:
hannaje kkuneun kkum
mitgiji aneul ppun
yeojeonhi nan geojitmal gata
nun tteobomyeon neoye pum  

Yu-gyeom:
andoye hansum

Mark raps it out and the group went into their group formation for the verse coming up with Jin-young, Bambam, Yu-gyeom and Young-jae. When the group parted into two to go into JB's turn, JB went to the side where Eun-ha was and reached for her as he sings.

The screen showed JB's affectionate gaze as he squats down and he takes Eun-ha's hand, singing to her.

JB:
mageul saenggak eopseo (I have no thoughts to stop it)
gyesokhaeseo neol chajgo itneun geon naya  (I'm the one who keeps looking for you)

Eun-ha looks at the camera, trying not to look scared and looked surprise instead. Fans cheered and squealed at the duo and she gets pulled closer to JB.

"What the heck are you doing?", Eun-ha whispered as she gets pulled. She looks back to the others and they just gave her a worried look.

"Fan service.", JB chuckled and lets go of her before going to the center of the stage to meet up with the other members who were giggling at him.

The girl sat back down in confusion and turns to her members. "What the heck was that?", she furrowed her brows and tugs on Suga's sleeve. "Hyung?"

Suga pressed his fist against his lips and huffs. "That bastard sure knows how to piss me off.", he grabs Eun-ha's hands and rubs them. He then leans closer to her ear and whispered. "You're sleeping in my room tonight. I have to get his touch off of you."