wildboy ❁ j.a◦

part 2 of wildman x
it is obviously inspired by teen wolf (best show!)

liked by seaveydaniel and 345, 324 othersjackaverymusic the sun, the moon, the truth 🖤

jackaverymusic the sun, the moon, the truth 🖤

*****

Standing above the dead man, I try to breathe, I had never killed- never had a reason but she was. My body spiralled as I tried to control my raging body, my emotions had killed the beast.

I had killed the Alpha.

"breathe Jack" I grunted to myself as I tried pulling my phone out to look at myself, opening snapchat my hand covered my mouth as I saw bright red eyes staring back on me.

I'd become my nightmare.

Brian Orwell had been killing as a lone alpha his power never found how it become, but killing (y/n)'s brother and Victoria Adams. My family was my pack and I couldn't believe what I had done, we vowed never to kill and I would be exiled from them. I felt evil as I shut my phone, finally reaching the end of my metamorphosis into a human.

(y/n). Dashing to her side I checked for a pulse trying to remove the pain, the hurt flowing up my veins as I cried out loud. She was slowly breathing and her body was wrecked by Brian, the monster I had killed. Flicking open my phone again I called Stiles, hoping the boy hadn't left on another FBI investigation like last time I ran into trouble

"what do you mean? how the fuck did this happen? I'm calling Scott, we will be down there in 10 minutes" holding her hand to mine I continued trying to take her pain away. Becon Hills was the same as it had always been: loose with supernatural. After moving here after a stranger took our Alpha's power, my family shielded our powers never using them or changing. My sister had been wild for the past couple weeks, a phase that always occurred to the young ones. But it was forbidden for a change or power to be used outside our house hold, as if we were trying to forget our true selves.

I met Scott's pack when they all returned to Beacon Hills. They were just 25 and they were the most idolised and hunted pack in the country but I felt drawn to them and the ideals. I had met Derek's son, Tyler and we'd become best mates at school before we shared that we both knew we were the same creature. Conjoined as a duo I spent time with them; Lydia, Scott, Stiles, Malia, Liam, all of them but kept it a secret from my family about being adopted by a real pack.

I had seen (y/n) when I first moved here when I was a nobody, she told that she liked my poem I had read in class and till tonight that was all we had spoken. I had heard her talking in the cafeteria my senses always being drawn to her and how she had the personality of an angel and was as detective as Stiles is but as brave as Malia who was pregnant with Scott's child. With my growing popularity my life had changed, I hid more but spent more time with the pack, joined the lacrosse team and became the captain but never had my liking for her altered. I always wanted her to be okay and sometimes after her brother's death I would follow her home to make sure she was safe.