hidden ❁ j.m

liked by corbynbesson and 118,148 othersjonahmarais The view was pretty

jonahmarais The view was pretty. Not this one xx

*****

You look across at him his eyes darting over your skin, a slight wink occurring before he turns away quickly to face the instructor. It's your last year of camp even though you are thanking the lord for this miracle at the bottom of your heart you are kind of sad. You don't think you could be any more excited though, most of it being the people especially Jonah Marais.

"OKAY EVERYONE. Your cabins are on this board, please take your bags to the rooms and settle in, lunch is in 3 hours so you have time to look around and socialise!" You smile realising you'd have 2 hours to explore the forest and surroundings of the camp. Everyone runs up quickly to the board, seeing you are in a room with (y/bf/n) , (r/f) and (r/o/f) this would be an awesome camp.

"Oh my god (y/n)! thank god we are in a room together!"

"I know (y/bf/n)! It's going to be really good, lets go to the cabin" you catch his gaze again before you turned, picked up your bags and followed a fast paced (y/bf/n) up the hill to these beautiful cabins that stood side by side next to each other. The beautiful wooden exterior amazed you and as soon as you twisted the door handle and opened the door you could tell the school was not on a budget. Two bunks stood against the wall with amazing black metal framework and white fluffy pillows at the end of each bed. There was 2 massive cupboards towards the back with a little shelf that had a kettle and popcorn laid out on top with it plus some random books.

"Well this is fancy" (y/bf/n) said chucking her backpack on the top bunk to the left, you placed your stuff on the bottom bunk on the right preferring to be closer to the ground. Swinging the cupboard doors open (y/bf/n) gasped as she saw the many spaces for clothes and bags. You both started unpacking as the other two girls came in and squealed just as excited as you were taking the rest of the space in the cabin, all of you keeping it clean and tidy.

*****

The other girls all went to have a look at the obstacle course somehow unpacking in 15 minutes but you hadn't so you stayed behind. There's 4 of us, surely there is a bathroom, you thought checking behind random doors. You swung open the last unopened door and froze, Jonah was there, taking off his shirt making him shirtless and it was a good sight.

"shit, I'm sorry!" you squeaked as you started to close the bathroom door, making a mental note to remember that  the two cabins were connected through two bathrooms and you just happened to open theirs.

"hey (y/n) don't be" he said smiling walking up to the door pushing it open to see you with your slightly curled hair and beautiful face bright red, he smiled a little gobsmacked at your appearance. You giggled a little bit your eyes trying their hardest to stay on his face and not the rest of your body.

"so how are you?" he said pulling his shirt over his head messing his already messy brown hair making you disappointed that the show was over

"I'm good, you?"

"yes very good, camp should be fun." you nod both of you just staring at each other awkwardly.

"have you been exploring yet?" you asked

"no, I was about to go, maybe you'd like to accompany me?" you smile

"sure just let me get a hoodie and some shoes." he nodded exiting your room through the bathroom leaving you slightly flustered, you hadn't finished unpack but it could wait. Jonah and you had been talking for months you just both had no idea where it was going. The feeling deep in your chest told you that you liked him more then friends but the feeling in your stomach scared you to think that he didn't feel the same way. The way he smiled at you to the little rifs he did when he was singing made your heart leap, you wanted this boy so bad but you are a wimp. Throwing on your favourite yellow hoodie with you black Nike sneakers, you grabbed the key to the cabin and walked out the door locking it behind at the exact same time as Jonah

"Coincidence?" you both laugh as you head down the road to the hiking track with no one seeing you slip into the tree line joking around, telling stories and occasionally taking pictures of the beautiful landscape that was all around you. He was a good person inside and out and you couldn't help but beam the whole time with your smile stuck to your face. His didn't leave either thoughts kept racing in his mind of how gorgeous, intelligent and funny you were but he let them keep racing to himself. You thanked yourself for bringing a hair tie and through your hair over your head leaning down to tie it up into a high ponytail. Whipping yourself back out, you throat gulped, where did Jonah go? The path in front and behind you was dead with no movement, the boy gone from sight.

"Jonah? Hello? Jonah where are you?" you were trying not to panic, but where would he even hide? If something bad had happened to him you'd never forgive yourself.

"Jonah are you okay? where are you?!" you started pacing down the track more towards a open clearing with blue skies for what it was it was beautiful but you couldn't even think because you couldn't find him.

"Jonah-" a bush rustled around you making you freeze on the hill, you didn't know whether to investigate or avoid but your curiosity got the better of you making you creep forward towards it. It kept moving as your hand leaned towards it. While you were distracted with the bush you didn't hear or see Jonah creeping out from his hiding place towards you holding back giggles, he grabbed you waist tightly you jumped screaming louder then you ever have, the high pitched noise hitting the uncomfortable silence. You had honestly scared Jonah with his reaction and you didn't stop screaming so he slammed his lips against your trailing his hands to behind your lower back, the taste of each other drawing you in more. You were shocked at the fact that the guy that was currently in all your dreams was kissing your lips softly so you smiled pushing back into it your hands trailing up his chest resting there. This was definitely going to be the best camp you'd ever been on.

_______________
🏕