18 ❁ c.b

liked by imzachherron and 435,678 otherscorbynbesson eighteen x

corbynbesson eighteen x

*****

I got a heart and I got a soul
Believe me I will use them both

standing in the mirror my hands travel down the white silk material amazed at how quickly today arrived. it felt like only yesterday my eyes met his and my heart was taken by Corbyn. He was always ridiculously handsome in my eyes and I don't think anything could change how much I loved him. tracing my shaking fingers down the flowers gathered by my side, I breathed heavily making sure my notes were all in place ready for the call.

We made a start
Be it a false one, I know
Baby, I don't want to feel alone

I think about all the things I wrote on those little notes and it made my soul happy thinking of when we met. He had strutted into the little cafe I was working asking about muffins and pancakes, replying to him I said of course and gave him a muffin before he slide his number and cash across the counter. Now I spent nearly a month speaking to "Mathew" on the phone and to say I was infatuated was an understatement. That was until the four boys that make up his band hacked his phone and exposed the truth to me.

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

my trust had been lost when I found out his middle name was in fact Mathew and wasn't his real name. In the short time of texting, facetime and calling I had told him how when I was sad he could find me on the swing set near my first home, on the corner of a street in california. sitting on the small seat pushing my self back and forth did I hear the bark underneath me crackle with the weight of someone. my eyes met his like they did the first time and his face was sympathetic and full of sorry. what I didn't expect was when he ended up at my house that night snuggled against me, his chest bare and my hair falling down my shoulders. we never did anything sexual that night but the company sent shivers up my spine as I stand still in front of the mirror. he had held my cheeks so gently like I was pure gold and delicate like a feather before placing his lips gently on mine for the first time in the soft sheets of my bed.

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved, to be in love

I just had finished school and he had told me about his life in the band that was powering in the charts and comforting me on my fears of never lasting. he told me a few days ago that he knew when he kissed me the first time, that he'd marry me but I was so worried of him leaving me to be with a fan or someone who deserved him unlike I did. He loved me with an open heart and always was there for me and I was still scared of the thought of losing him, thinking we wouldn't even make a year of dating.

All I can do is say that these arms were made for holding you
I wanna love like you made me feel
When we were 18

my eyes trailed over the clean room and the velvet chair that sat in the middle as I kept reflecting on the crazy whirlwind of romance. He'd been on tour for a few months and I'd lost my job and was struggling to keep myself positive with finical problems looming over me and believing that Corbyn had found someone better. I stopped answering his calls and texts hoping I could hide from the truth. one night as I sat by our apartment window, tears streaming down my cheeks did the keys slide into the lock. I had whipped my head over to see who was coming in to only find my blonde breathing deeply his eyes piercing mine.

"(y/n) thank god." he whispered before running to me and grabbing me into a deep hug as I sobbed confessing how I felt.

We took a chance
God knows we tried
Yet all along, I knew we'd be fine

"I would never do that to you, I love you with my entire heart and the thought of you dead or sad alone was killing me at every show." I smiled grabbing him closer than we already were even if it seemed impossible. my tears had stopped as I turned to grab my blanket when I saw his body kneeled on the floor in front of me. I was 20 when Corbyn besson became engaged to me and it was two years after meeting. My family was horrified how quickly I was tying to "settle down" but my heart never doubted my decision or his. I spent more time with the boys, we spent all our time together, moving into the bands house and becoming a giant family. we hit roadbumps but it always came back to the smooth path and our love continued to sore.

So pour me a drink oh love,
Let's split the night wide open and we'll see everything
We can live in love in slow motion, motion

everything was perfect, not all the time but sometimes and that was all we needed. we are simple human beings not needing much apart from a nice pair of shoes, a nice sunflower and a good view after a hike. we had hit headlines in magazines, due to the boy's popularity and I attended photo shoots and interviews which bought my bank account out of debt and gaining money from sponsorships and working for their management company. while everything was so quickly our love continued in slow motion like it was yesterday he had kissed me after finding me at the playground.

So kiss me where I lay down
My hands press to your cheeks
A long way from the playground

"(y/n), it's time" picking my dress of the small chair I headed to the door after grabbing my bouquet and notes. tears had fallen in happiness which I wiped away still thinking of the memories that we had made so easily and fast. my heart was pounding as I stood outside the door leading to the walkway to the alter beside the vineyard. like a montage the moments span around, this was no playground anymore.

I have loved you since we were 18
Long before we both thought the same thing
To be loved and to be in love

his smile was bright like his personality and he was looking as gorgeous as the day I met him and my life has completely changed but he was always here, with me. I see my parents beaming in pride in the front row and finally I can see how they understand how happy he makes me and how this was always the right decision.

And all I can do is say that these arms are made for holding you,

stepping up I slip a little, his strong hands grabbing me subtly with a wink and a hello since it has been nearly 6 hours since we'd seen each other. his eyes sparkled as he pulled his vows out, written personally by him and his words filled my heart till I could hardly breath or smile any harder.

"(y/n) you are the greatest accident that has ever happened to me and I wanna love like you made me feel when we were 18 and I plan to never stop."

_______________
💍

been gone but I'm here :)