falling ❁ d.s

Request for shelbyroseg x

liked by corbynbesson and 234,573 othersseaveydaniel falling, falling, falling

seaveydaniel falling, falling, falling... for you you you you ♥️

*****

The sky was a solid blue with not a cloud in the sky, the park was always beautiful at this time of year in Toronto. The wind blew through my hair like I was in a movie as my phone continuously went off with notifications, wondering my location. The music continued to keep blasting through my ears.

I don't blame my bestfriend for the guy I liked, falling for her but nonetheless it still hurt like a burn to the skin. Running around the city was the best cure for my heartache and rather lost kilos then gained them from ice cream. It was not busy at all but I could see a group of teenagers skating up ahead which I mentally rolled my eyes out. My focus was like a laser as they came closer but as they reached me they laughed trying to get in my way and tripping me over.

"Hey watch it- arghhhh!" One moment I'm running through the park, the next I'm flying sideways from the impact, forcing my ankle the wrong way. Hitting the ground I groan in pain as they ride off into the distance. The pain was immaculate and throbbing sense as my toes tingled, it wasn't the first time I've hurt my ankle, I knew it was a sprain instantly.

"Oh my god are you okay!?!"

"It hurts like a son of a bi-" the world melted around us as his eyes captivated me and his attractive smiling face. The boy has a small cute tooth gap but it suited him and his clothes were styled to perfection. My jaw couldn't stop itself from dropping at the artwork in front of me.

"uhm... hello? are you okay?" I blink shaking my head, staring back into his blue eyes

"I... think so" he peers around my foot

"I think it's sprained" he says with a worried look once again making my heart leap.

"disrespectful brats" I sigh

"let me help you up" he chuckled, grabbing my hand which to my surprise his were as soft as can be, my mum would have called them magicians hands. As I slowly put pressure on my ankle, a sharp pain flew through my foot causing me to stumble forward into his chest. My face burned as I stared up, his arms around my waist and his smell intriguing me even more. He looked down into my eyes with a slight smile

"you are ridiculous gorgeous-" he whispered making my eyes widen and my heart beat rapidly

"yo daniel! who's the lady?" I push away trying not to fumble back as I stare behind him. Four boys stood in what seemed amusement with smirks plastered to their faces and one of them whistling.

"well guys, this is..."

"Shelby, nice to meet you." I smile, to which they nod coming forward to shake my hand as now named Daniel stares us all down while we greet.

"Can't believe we leave you for a minute and you get a girlfriend!"

"Zach shut up" I giggle at them all

"Are you alright to walk"

"I'm sure I could try, I'm tough... I think" he smiles as I try again successfully but with a large limp.

"Well Daniel bring your girl to Tim's, we were just going there" he looks at me for confirmation and I shrug might as well distract myself with a random bunch of super hot guys.

We slowly walk to Tim Horton's that was a couple of streets away, explaining how we met and getting to know each other well mainly me.

"so you're into art?"

"wait you think Peeta is better than Gale?"

"How long have you lived in Canada?"

"Do you think the galaxy is never ending?"

"you run? by choice?" I chuckle and answer them all honestly. They were an odd bunch but they seemingly fit together like a perfect puzzle. As we walked in the coffee aroma surrounded us as Daniel's arm snaked around my waist guiding me to the closest table, I tried not to show my blushing face but it was hard, he was just so adorable.

"would you like anything?"

"oh just get me what you are getting" I say smiling at Daniel who quickly follows after Jonah.

As I turn back to the remaining boys they all smirk at me, leaning on their hands. I shift awkwardly in my chair

"oh you like him already"

"date"

"love at first sight, huh?"

"pfft don't be silly, he's just helped me out"

"oh you're wrong Daniel doesn't just invite girls to hang out with us" I look down before smiling back up at now learnt names, Jack, Zach and Corbyn.

"well he's quite cute"

"JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY" Jack wails rolling over the table causing me to laugh and shake my head as Daniel comes back over.

"I got you a frozen raspberry lemonade
and a everything bagel with herb and garlic cream cheese, it my favourite" he shrugs while passing me my own personal favourites from here,

"that's crazy this is literally what I usually order" he laughs and it's like perfection to my ears. We all begin to eat and talking again. I discover they are a band, a famous one might I add.

"I didn't take you guys to be famous!" I whisper

"Well you never know who you'll fall for" Corbyn winks at Daniel and I

"literally" Daniel states causing us to all laugh out together again. He smiles as he presses closer to me in the seats making Jonah roll his eyes at the immaturity of all of us.

As an argument breaks out among Jack and Zach, I feel his hand slip against mine, slowly passing me a piece of rubbish or paper?

"that's for later, when you text me for our next date" he says gently laughing while beaming at me

"that's okay with me but next time you're falling for me" I giggle back watching the others continue around us in glee.

_______________
🍒

I'm sorry I don't like this very much it's not too good x thank you for the request though!