tag ❁ c.b

liked by imzachherron and 243,134 otherscorbynbesson I can get competitive

corbynbesson I can get competitive... sorry, luv u x

*****

I was completely ready to shred the boys in laser tag, as we slowly stood in a line with the intention to destroy each other. The man with thick framed glasses clicks the computer, activating our jackets one at a time. I watch as Jack's curly hair dashes through the door quickly, trying to gain ground on the rest of us.

"You are so going down (l/n)" my blonde snickers as he steps up to the staff member, looking back at me with his pure smile.

"just watch it besson" I smirk as he runs in with a small salute making my stomach flip still after only a couple months of dating.

I remember the first time we met...

"can I please order a double expresso" he said to Claire (random) my staffmate. His eyes flick towards my form as I stand behind the coffee machine, my break only 20 minutes away after starting so early. He was cute with blonde hair and a lean body. His clothes were ridiculously fashionable and he looked to have a little bit of cash in his bank account. What dragged me in though was his happy smile and personality.

"sure that'll be $4.80, what name shall I put that under"

"uh - ah Jonah" what a nice name, doesn't suit him though... I thought as he passed the cash to claire before moving across out of the line until he was directly in front of me.

"hi." he said smiling behind the cleanly washed cups and glasses

"hey, what can I help you with? do you need something?"

"a good chat" I smile slightly trying to conceal the blush forming on my checks

"well what would you like to talk about while I make your coffee?"

"you." the chat lasted for a good 5 minutes discovering he liked music, was from virginia and had a large love for coffee.

"well (y/n) may I get your-"

"aye Corbyn! how long does it take to get 1 coffee for me?" his eyes widen as he looks back at me with a guilty face making me laugh.

"well CORBYN here is JONAH's coffee." I smile passing the small cup over the machine.

"uh- haha yeah, the coffee isn't for me.. and I don't love coffee.. that's Jonah haha" he says rubbing the back of his neck before walking to a table of 4 boys, passing the drink to the brunette. I tried not to giggle as his friends started to hang shit on him.

"(l/n) you can go on break now. see you in halfa" I nodded stepping aside for Matt my other staffmate to take over as I strip myself of my apron. Grabbing my keys and phone I chuck a jacket on and begin to exit the cafe... BUT only after dropping my number that was scribbled on an old docket, off to Corbyn on the way out.

"good to go" the man grunts letting me run into the maze, I can hear Zach screaming and Jack laughing so I try to stay quiet and run around the corners from the predators.

I find a corner and drop down low waiting for easy targets to run past.

First comes along Daniel who wines while looking around for me but continues on without a clue. The list goes on, getting Daniel and Zach numerous times.

Next comes along Jonah, and he finds me and pushes me out of the small corner that had provided me so many points. Groaning I ran around the maze continuously before crashing straight into him.

"hey babe." he whispers bringing me in closer by the waist, I giggle, slightly dropping my laser gun.

"hey, truce, right?" I say as he smiles pulling me into a sweet kiss. I was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection. Why is he so perfect? I placed my hand against it, intending to push him away, but instead leaving it where it was.

"I love you" he whispered making my heart spiral out of control like it did every time he said those 8 letters ( hehe ). As he pulls away from our close position he pushed me into a wall making me smile harder. This was the moment my face drops as he points his gun at me in one swift movement and walks away laughing as he just beat me and stuck me "dead".

"CORBYN!!!!" his laugh rings out through the walls.

_______________
⚡️