we'll be quick ❁ d.s

liked by jonahmarais and 254, 371 others seaveydaniel 😉😉😉

seaveydaniel 😉😉😉

*****

I walked into 4th period setting down my heavy load of books I was basically late but the substitute had no idea what he was doing so I was free to say this would be an unproductive lesson, plus History was my strong point.

"So since Mr Otter is away, we will be watching a documentary on Hitler and the Nazi's role in World War 1 and 2" I sighed a relief getting excited to take a nap as they wheeled the TV down the front of the classroom. As the scratchy thing came to life starting with the ending of the battle I slowly felt my eyes start to droop. The kids around me were just as bored and struggling to keep their eyes open.

As I was about to rest my head in hands, a vibrate woke me up in my pocket. Jolting up I slowly pull it under the table as I watch the teacher take his final blinks before sleep

Dani💖:
Meet me outside?

I smiled at the thought of the blue eyed boy standing outside the classroom waiting for me. Slipping past the napping substitute I walked out the classroom quietly. Turning to my left, his frame leans against the locker, his hair swished up like usual and his face looking hot as hell.

"Hey"

"Hey gorgeous" he says quickly pulling my waist in placing a soft peck on my lips

"What do you have?" He whispered pulling away with a big smile

"History, well kind of we have a substitute and watching a doco.."

"Good let's go" he grabs my hand dragging me down the abandoned halls

"Wait what?"

"I have a spare and you aren't needed... so" we round the corner but before we continue past the next classroom he turns straight on his heels smashing his lips passionately onto mine, his hand slowly opening the janitor's closet.

"We'll be quick" he whispers

_______________
🖤🗃⏳

Question on my mind?
Is Daniel innocent or dirty???