he can be good ❁ z.h◦

Part two of bad x

liked by jonahmarais and 267,739 othersimzachherron I'm trying ♣️♠️

imzachherron I'm trying ♣️♠️

*****

Tuesday, May the 13th

"(y/n) please, I'm sorry I didn't meant to yell" he hisses as he follows me down the hallway of the dreaded hellhole.

"come on, listen to me." I watch Josie's eyebrow rise as I head straight into maths with her by my side leaving Zach stranded at the classroom door as if a force field in a form of a wall is created from the hinges to the other side of the frame.

"what's that about?"

"nothing. shut up Josie."

Monday, May the 19th

"why won't you respond to me" I continue to poke at my food looking around the room hoping he will leave me the fuck alone. I frown at the tattered piece of lettuce as Josie slides beside me rolling her eyes.

"how's fourth class?"

"art. good."

"so you speak to her and not to me?" I see Josie's eyes flicker onto the boys angrily before staring back at me smiling

"I can't wait to see your art" I lift a corner of my mouth before tucking away my putrid salad and grab an apple out.

"It's no where near finished-"

"Zachary Herron!!!"

"fuck. this isn't finished (y/n)" he grunts as he sulks off towards the principle as I take a large bite out of the fruit smirking at today's defeat.

Wednesday, May the 28th

yesterday was his birthday so I avoided him in aim of not ruining his only day with another rejection. His eyes met my side as I through my bag into my locker with one hand, I hadn't been skipping classes recently - it was strange being in school so often. I continued to eat the banana I'd picked up from the shop on the way here as I heard clinks of heels approaching me.

"(y/n) please get your ass out of my way" snaps one of the barbies as she attempts to shove me but ends up getting her own ass out of the way. on the floor. after I stepped aside letting her fall.

"YOU ARE SO RUDE! I CANT BELIEVE HE STILL FOLLOWS YOU AROUND WHEN YOU DESERVE NO ONE! I DESERVE HIM." I chuckle grabbing my books and chucking my banana peel into her face, causing her to gasp as I walk off passing his body. Zach is leaned against his locker watching the scene just unfold in amusement.

"that was mildly entertaining" he smirked as I met paths with him, my facial features didn't change as I once again step aside leaving him by his locker