chocolate kisses ❁ d.s

request for Matluk x

liked by corbynbesson and 314,996 othersseaveydaniel kiss or kiss?

seaveydaniel kiss or kiss?

*****

"I think that's all the groceries" I puff out placing the last reusable bag on the bench in exhaustion. Corbyn and I had been shopping all morning when originally we'd planned to bake cookies.

Due to the lack of responsibility in the house though, we ended up having to go get EVERY ingredient know to man kind to make some simple but delicious chocolate chip cookies.

"yeah I reckon, shall we just unpack and then get started I'm such a keen been" Corbyn smiles running a hand through his blonde hair while I nod taking the milk out and putting it in the fridge. We talk aimlessly placing each item in either the pantry or fridge. I grab a bag of pretzels and walk into the butler's pantry when I hear his voice;

"Hey Corbyn, do you know if (y/n) is back?"

"yeah she's in the pantry" I can hear the smirk in his voice, Corbyn is the only one in the house that has somehow discovered the thing that's going on between me and Daniel. I feel two strong arms wrap around my torso as I let go of the packet on the top shelf. He lifts my feet off the ground making me laugh till his puts me back down

"hey, where have you been?" he whispers tucking his head into the crock of my neck

"shopping for food." I say as he spins me around so we stand so close together

"Well I was thinking we could watch Netflix-"

"I was actually going to bake with Bean..." His smile drops as he looks over the Corbyn who is still smiling provocatively.

"oh okay that's fine, later though?"

"of course" I smile, he looks over behind him checking if anyone was watching before randomly hugging me and dashing away. I chuckle walking back into the kitchen area where the stuff was all laid out ready to bake

"that kid is head over heels for you"

"oh shush."

*****

"okay nearly finished, where did you put the choc chips?" I look around the bench area, inhaling the mouth water scent of the cookie dough minus the chips.

"I put them right there before" we look around the bench for the packet

"are you sure?" Corbyn shakes his head up and down as we keep looking in the pantry, cupboards and fridge.

"I swear to go (y/n) I put them there."

"maybe one of the boys took them?"

"well Jonah and Zach are out, maybe Jack? Daniel hates chocolate" he wasn't wrong, I'd never met someone like CV who didn't like chocolate - must be an alien.

"I'll go ask" Running up the stairs I knock on Jack's door, heating a grunt.

"hey, did you take the choc chips off the bench?" he frowns confused as he makes his bed so it's perfectly made just like Daniel's on the other side of the room.

"no, are you baking?"

"yeah, cookies." he fits pumps the air silently as I laugh leaving him be in his OCD fuelled moment. The rest of the house sounds silent apart from Corbyn singing in the kitchen waiting for the choc chips. Opening every door I continue to search for Daniel wondering what in the world the boy was doing. As I enter the kitchen again, Corbyn points outside to my dismay, Daniel sitting on a pool lounge outside. The door squeals as it slides open, my shoes making a sound as I approach the quiet boy with brunette hair.

"Daniel? Do you know where the choc chips are?" I say walking around the lounge chair. He smirks at me, looking up and down at my body before landing his mesmerising ocean eyes on mine again.

"nope!" he pops the 'p' as I cock an eyebrow at him, he had to have taken them.

"Daniel..."

"I didn't tak-" my jaw drops as I see the packet slide out from behind him onto the ground with a little thump. He smiles guiltily grabbing the packet, jumping up and quickly walking away from me.

"Daniel! Give them back!"

"No! I don't want you to put chocolate in the cookies!" I roll my eyes at him as I trail in pursuit after the lean boy who is smiling at me with mischief in his eyes.

"Come on give them back" I whine following him around the side of the house wishing he wasn't as fast as he really was.

"nope!" I sigh angrily walking after him

"I'll do anything, just give them back."

"Anything?"

"Yes! Just give them back!"

"Kiss me." My eyes widen as he stares back at me with a silly smile his body leaning against the wall looking ridiculously hot in the moment. The colour in his eyes were swirling around his pupil and he threw our packet of choc chips in the air before catching them once again.

"kiss for a kiss right"

"Daniel..." we'd never kissed before and I just wasn't sure if this would ruin anything around the house, maybe this was jumping ahead too far...

"kiss or kiss, since these are hershey kisses" he smirks while chuckling growing closer to my flustered face. He stands tall over me with his gorgeous face, his lips inches away from mine. I look down playing with his collared polo trying not to melt in the situation. He blushes as I fix the material, his hair all natural in its floppy and messy state, how I like it.

Gently he tucks a piece of hair that had slipped loose around my ear, leaving his hand near my ear and along my jaw.

"just one kiss?" he barely whispers his thumb swiping in a comforting motion on my cheek. I can barely function at the second, gently nodding my head shyly. He smiled briefly before tipping my head back with his other hand under my chin and jaw and leaning down till his lips were sweetly pressed on my own.

It was a long kiss but it wasn't a peck and the moment reminded me of the chocolate chips that had been dropped in the process of our intimacy.

"wow I could do that over and over again" he breathed out as he pulled away from the rhythmic movement. I let him sway in the memory while I quickly bend down snatching the choc chips off the ground. Proceeding to leave, I punch him hard in the arm for taking my choc chips.

"hey! ugh! what was that fo-" but cutting him off as I peck his lips again tasting the same desirable taste and feeling a way I want to feel forever.

"you took my kisses." I smirked before turning away, making it back to the kitchen to finish my cookies.

_______________
🍪