suspicious ❁ d.s◦

Part two of undercover x

liked by imzachherron and 309, 463 othersseaveydaniel somehow he still likes me :|

seaveydaniel somehow he still likes me :|

*****

Week 1 of investigation;

I had been suspicious for weeks, there was just too much going on for me to pin them down. How I hadn't noticed before was the end of me, it was so obvious if it was real. She walked down the stairs wearing his large shirt, her matching hair messed up, let's just face it... shes basically glowing. And not the kind of glowing I like to see on my younger sister.

"why are you wearing that shirt?"

"good morning to you too." She bluntly says

"I don't car, the shirt."

"this? isn't it yours?" She blankly stared at me, I couldn't catch them out but I would, they were undercover for sure, sworn to secrecy.

"no. It's obviously Daniel's. I would never wear that"

"Shit I thought I stole it from you, I'll go give it back." She walked up the stairs which I quickly followed her silently, like the fucking ninja I was born to be. She walks back into his room, I whip out my camera from my phone trying to get as close to the doorway as possible. I slowly click the red button as she breathes in before speech, the little bing going off quietly.

"I thought this was Corbyn's, May I please borrow it?"

"Of course, no problem... bestie." I cringe, bestie ew no I swear they have something going on. I creep away cursing to myself walking back to the kitchen. Jack stood there dressed for the day, making food at the bench.

"Jack?"

"Yes?"

"Do you reckon there is something happening between my sister and Daniel?" He stops what he is doing and slowly turns to me

"No, nothing at all, they are just bestfriends in my opinion."  I huff walking away.

Week 1 of throwing Corbyn off ;

I yawned stretching out of Daniel's arms, I could hear Corbyn shuffling around his room next door, but we'd locked the door and continued to hold each other close, addicted to the warmth of each other. His chest was bare against my cheek and was a tanned tone which honestly was completely and utterly attractive causing me to blush.

"Good morning." He whisper placing a kiss on my temple gently as he traced his fingers on my back under one of my favourite shirts of his.

"Last night was nice"

"It's always nice with you" he smirks gently opening his blue eyes

"Corbyn is awake."

"I can hear him." He chuckled leaning back with his perfect smile even the gap.