me too ❁ z.h

liked by jackaverymusic and 112,356 othersimzachherron searching for the one

imzachherron searching for the one

*****
the cries of a small baby filled the operating room as the held her up into the cool air, the thick design of part one tattooed to her wrist instantly as she was handed back to her mother who was crying with the baby due to the joy of bringing a healthy baby into the world.

"Hello my little y/n"

*****

Baby Zach rocked in his mother's arms finally glad to be at home with her gorgeous little boy. She had worried at the hospital about her son's wrist appearing blank except for a small dot which she couldn't decide if it was a freckle or meant to be. She felt as though finding the one was all that mattered and thinking of her Zach alone when he's older scared her. She rang her mother straight away hoping she had the answer to the fear inside her chest

"Hello?" Her mother spoke into the phone

"I'm worried Mother, Zach hasn't got any sign of a tattoo and you know how important it is to me and I should have asked at the hospital and-"

"Myta. Calm down. Sometimes when babies are born they have a small dot on their wrist indicating that their soulmate hasn't been born. When they are it appears rapidly, it happened to your siblings, you were the only one who ever came out and had the first part already tinted to your skin" the mother breathed in a breath of relief. She thanked her ending the call hoping his soulmate would arrive soon.

The tattoo appeared late that night while she was breastfeeding him and she smiled in joy.

*****

When the little girl was younger she used to watch her parents dance around the household, their complete designs sparking on their wrists full of love. They had told her that the black design that was placed a few centimetres down from her palm was the key to unlock her life. Every single baby born receives it but in pairs with two being soulmates even if across the world. Y/n was fantasied with the fact of finding her soulmate not even caring about who they were, what gender or anything all she knew was that she'd love them forever just like her mother and father loved each other after they meet in an old coffee shop in Dallas. The lines imprinted in her arm where lines and dots connecting like a star constellation and she was over joyed about how beautiful it was even missing majority of its full design.

*****

Zach had always wondered if his parents were making up all the things about his wrist and if it even all was true. He truely did love the first part of the design on his wrist and loved looking at his parents matching one now complete. It just seemed confusing to him, how two could stumble together and click so quickly and how they could feel so emotions and pain at the same time. His friend Brandon Fava had told him it was all rubbish and they only told the kids the lies to make sure they didn't end up alone when they were 70. He sat staring at the screen reading articles upon articles about it, secretly hoping it was true and that his soulmate was a gorgeous girl fit just for him. Later that night he stared out his window connecting the stars like he always did, he smiled when he noticed his star sign Gemini shinning brightly in the sky. Maybe his wrist was the constellation. When he finds out he won't know.