bad ❁ z.h

liked by corbynbesson and 452,098 othersimzachherron come on princess 👑

imzachherron come on princess 👑

*****

Tuesday, April the 29th
they step away from me as I walk down the hallway, they look away from my strong glance,
they flinch at my sharp movements

But what can I say? I enjoy watching them be scared.

black clothed, doc martins, slick ponytail, the usual.
I can see his glance as it follows my face to my side to my ass, his ways never got old as I continued to walk to my locker located at the edge of the hallway. It's been a while since I've been in these corridors, skipping and travelling up south visiting old friends and my grandparents whom I still worship even with my mean personality. I watch the barbies try to talk to me stepping forward to address how I'm "interrupting their entrance" and "interfering with the community" but like every other day I take a step sliding forward with my shoulder around them, hearing the casual huff of annoyance behind me.

"hey (y/n) how's the gramps?"

"Josie (random) how's Fred" she stares bewildered with the information I knew about, he's my ex but I didn't care I cut it off with him. Sources told me they had been "muckering around" at recent parties I'd missed.

"I promise I never-"

"Josie I don't care."

"Well it's just-"

"Stop talking." I smirk slapping open my locker door chucking in my small black leather bag grabbing a spare book. I've been off the rails for nearly 2 years but people don't believe I'm smart or educated but really I was ahead of them all passing continuously with soaring grades and a perfect score on most tests and assessments.

"I'll see you at lunch whore" She smiled while I smirked at her, still friends with the mess around us.

"(y/n)" I hum in reply continuing my path towards extension maths.

"where've you been?"

"places."

"don't fuck with me (y/n)" I sigh holding my dead face and posture, one foot after another.

He grabs my waist and pushes me to the wall, his brown eyes focusing in on mine as he places his hands on both sides of my head. He gets closer as if to say something in a hushed hiss but I bend down and walk under his arm, curving him even as my heart flusters at the closeness of Zach Herron.

"ugh (y/n) listen to me."

"maybe later"

Saturday, 3rd of May

I'd had a few drinks , sipping massively dancing with Josie as Fred tries to get her attention while avoiding me. He was stupid to believe she wanted anything serious, but he still acted like a lost puppy in the crowd of dancing. The music full blast, radiating off the speakers. Tom ( random ) had really thrown a banger of a party and I was enjoying myself and Zach's eyes that I'd catch staring at me as my body moved with the beat.