Ch. 88 - B-Boy Waltz

Start from the beginning

After a couple of seconds of watching, the girls returned their attention to Eun-ha and bowed to her with gifts held out.

"Unnie! We know it's your birthday and Jungkook-oppa's birthday next week! Please, take our gift!", girl number one held out a bag.

The second girl held out hers and blushed. "If you don't mind, please give mine to Jungkook-oppa!"

Girl number three politely bows and hands her two bags. "I bought some sweets and snacks for unnie and Jungkook-oppa! I hope you like them!"

Eun-ha laughs and pats their heads. "Don't be polite. Treat it as if we're friends. Thank you so much. Jungkook will like them.", she accepts their gifts and grinned. She thought of a nice idea to make them even more happy. "Say, why don't we take a picture? So that Jungkook will know who gave these good stuff to him. And I'll show him."

"What?! Really?! You would do that?", the girls leaned to her with sparkling eyes.

"Yeah.", Eun-ha chuckles and takes out her phone. She looks down to them and realizes that she really tall compared to the cute girls. "Give me your phones too. I'll take the picture for all of us."

The three ARMYs cheered and took their pictures one by one with different phones. Four of them chatted more about other things. One of them really liked Eun-ha a lot of talked about how her life is as an idol and how she recognized her somewhere but can't put a finger on it. The girls helped Eun-ha out too on where to find the shoe store that she was looking for and finally got Jungkook his birthday gift.

Suddenly while they were talking and chatting and walking at the little plaza, someone calls out to Eun-ha.

Eun-ha turns around to see JB in his black, chic outfit. "Oh, JB!"

The girls squealed as they see the member of GOT7. "Oh my God!"

JB happily jogs his way to her and looks down to her with a big yet cool grin on his face. "What are you doing here? I expected you to stay home on your day off.", he chuckles.

"Well, I'm actually here to get Jungkook a gift but I got lost. I was trying to get here.", Eun-ha moves closer to him and shows him the map on her phone. "These girls helped me."

JB naturally puts his arms around her to lean against her and looks down to her phone over her shoulder. "Ah that one. I was just there earlier."

Girl numbers one, two and three gawked at them and peered over the two of them. Curious and excited. "Excuse me, unnie, JB-oppa... We liked your drama Love Tangle and we think that you guys look great together. Are you guys dating?", said girl number two.

Girl number three yanked her away and shushed her. "What are you asking them that?"

Eun-ha looks away from her phone and distances herself from JB. "N-no we're not. We're just friends. Really."

"Didn't you guys perform at MAMA together too? With Hyuna-unnie's song."

JB sees the panic on Eun-ha's face and steps in. "We're just friends. Although, I like her very much. Any guy would be lucky to date her."

"Aw! How sweet!"

Eun-ha sighs and chatted more with the girls till they had to say goodbye. She felt weird that whole situation. The uncomfortable feeling of being put in a spot like that felt familiar. Like, the same situation happened before. She just can't remember.

Her and JB went to a cafe that was close to the plaza and talked about a lot of random things they could think of. They watched a group of cool people b-boying at the plaza near the water fountain.