(Smut) I Wish Daniel Was Here

Start from the beginning

Jerome: "I'm sure you're just saying that."

I wonder if Daniel would like to record with us.

Lachlan: "Well, hey we only have about two hours before our next class, what with a free double period so let's get all set up."

As I sat off to the side, talking lightly to Jerome about what he had done and whether he was excited about recording with so many people in one video. He actually seemed really happy to be with us. Like he had wanted to do it before.

Jerome: "I'm nervous, don't get me wrong, and Mitch is the only one I've recorded with previously, But I like this. It seems like having so much going on will actually amount to a better video. You know, different ways we do things."

Vik: "Yeah I getcha."

Mitch: "OK, Lights are set up, Camera is ready, Mr Bill's knows about us being in here so we don't have to worry about being interrupted."

Rob: "Seems like everything is a go, Who wants to start us off?"

Lachlan: "Mitch, you and I can start off and then we can slowly bring in the others."

Vik: "I'll man the camera then."

Mitch: "Until you need to get in front of it. Are you guys all ready?"

Preston: "Yeah, Yeah I think so, I'm a bit more comfortable with recording now."

I watched as the shorter man walked up to his boyfriend and gave him a nice kiss.

Lachlan: "Let me know when you are recording and we can get started, do we want an intro?"

Mitch: "Nah we can just jump straight into it."

Vik: "OK, give me a second to line up the shot, Now you two are in frame, Rob, Jerome and Preston can you guys stand in real quick?"

As the three stepped into frame, the shot lined up perfectly and there was still, plenty of room available for me without cutting anyone off.

Vik: "OK, Thanks guys, OK ready? In 3...2...1... Action."

As I called action, I stepped aside and looked at the scene in front of me. Lachlan's hand rubbing Mitch's thigh. Getting higher and higher before going back down again, Lachlan leaned into Mitch slowly, as the taller guy got closer, Mitch too leaned forward before their lips connected, Mitch's hand immediately going towards his friends chest, letting it fall gently onto the shirt, grabbing a light fist full.

Watching the tow begin to slowly take off each other's shirt, the article of clothing now thrown aside, seeing their bodies in the light, while touching each other was getting me harder than ever, looking over at Rob and Preston, I can see Rob with his hand down the front of Preston's pants, the shorter boy trying really hard not too make a sound.

I looked at Jerome, seeing his shirt off and being rather impressed with his body, the boy had been working on himself that's for sure, and the results were amazing.

Lachlan: "I think, we need some more fun."

Mitch: "What were you thinking?"

This would be when we cut the footage and edit this awkward phase out, but not before Jerome and Rob stepped in, Preston walking over to me, the man having now had his shirt removed while he watched his boyfriend and Jerome take a seat against the wall, shirts ripped from their bodies as Mitch and Lachlan began working on pulling down their pants. My own hands now running over Preston's skin while we waited for the boys, my fingers lightly touching his skin before moving south, inside his pants to the rather impressive sized cock I could wrap my hands around.