10: Meeting The Hyungs

Start from the beginning

"Joon." He said. "Does that mean you're back on the market? I know someone."

"No....well yes I'm no longer going to sleep with Noona but I will not meet up with anyone you set me up with....not after what happened last time."

"Oh come on...Mark is hot."

"Yeah...and quiet...too quiet...I like conversation."

"Hey he and Jackson should get together...he wouldn't stop talking." I laugh.

"Jackson Wang?" Yoongi asked.

My eyes widened. "You know him?"

"He's been up my ass for years trying to get a contract in for Big Hit."

"He did mention something about that..." I said.

"Huh..." He responded.

"Well anyway, Noona who is this mystery guy?" Jimin interrupted.

"His name is Taehyung."

"And he's fucking gorgeous." Namjoon added.

"And such a good kisser." I moaned.

Jinx jumped down from Namjoon and walked over to Yoongi. He jumped into his lap and curled up.

"I hate this stupid cat." He sighed.

That was a lie and everyone knew it. Jinx is probably the only thing in this world other than Jimin that can completely turn him into mush. He proved my point by lifting his hand and scratching his ears, where he KNOWS Jinx likes it most. He sighed and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Alright...well what do you all want to do?" Jimin asked looking at Namjoon and I. 

"Who's hungry?"

||

Me: Busy?

Tae: Actually no, I have the weekend off...remember?

Me: I asked if you were busy not if you were working. 😏

Tae: Touché

Me: So are you busy?

Tae: Not at all

Me: Hungry?

Tae: Starving

Me: lol up for socializing?

Tae: with Namjoon hyung?

Me: and my friends Yoongi and Jimin

Tae: For sure, where do you want to go?

Me: My house – home cooked meal.

Tae: What time should I be there?

Me: You can come now, we are just hanging out.

Tae: On my way.

I looked up from my phone and everyone's eyes were on me.

"Looks like I'm cooking." I giggled. "Yoongi your job is to keep Namjoon OUT of the kitchen."

"Hey!" Namjoon shouted at me.

"I'm serious...Jimin would you like to keep me company?"

"Yes!"

We got up and made our way to the kitchen. I know Namjoon likes spicy foods so I made one of his favorites. Jimin and I were laughing and I was half way done when there was a knock to the door. I looked up and watched as Jimin's eyes went wide and he jumped from his chair.

"Wait! Jimin!"

I ran after him but it wad too late, he swung the door open making Taehyung jump.

"Holy. Shit." Jimin swallowed. "You are beautiful."

Taehyung's face when from shock to a smirk. "Thank you."

"Oh my god and your voice..." he responded loudly. He turned around walking back towards the livingroom. "Yoongi hyung I need you to talk to me." He said loudly again.

I laughed and turned back to Taehyung who was still smirking. "He seems....nice."

"He is." I nodded. "Would you like to come in?"

He nodded and he followed me inside. I heard him take in a deep breath and let it out just as we turned into the living room. Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's lap his face tucked deep into his neck. Jinx was sitting on Namjoon's lap, but when we got into the room, he lifted his head and saw Taehyung. He jumped from Joon's lap and walked towards Taehyung. He sat directy in front of him looking up.

I giggled. "He wants you to pick him up."

Taehyung bent down and gently lifted him cradling him to his chest. He started to purr loudly and rubbed the top of his head against Tae's jaw. He smiled and pushed his cheek into Jinx's forehead rubbing slightly.

"I missed you too buddy." He giggled.

Jinx lifted his head and as if Tae knew he was done and wanted down, he placed him back on his tiny little toe beans. Jinx trotted back over to his cat tower and jumped to the highest platform. I looked back over to Tae who was smiling. He turned to Namjoon stepping forward extending his hand.

"Hey hyung, it's good to see you."

Namjoon stood and hugged him. "You too." When he pulled away he introduced him to Jimin and Yoongi. They started talking giving me an opportunity to sneak back into the kitchen. About a half an hour later I jumped at a deep voice.

"I like him."

"Jesus Yoongi you scared me."

He smiled. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." I let out a deep breath and looked at him. "I like him." he repeatd.

"Yeah?" I smiled.

He nodded. "So does Jimin."

"How do you know?"

"Because he keeps telling him stories about you."

"What?!" I moved to run into the living-room to stop the madness but Yoongi caught me keeping me in the kitchen.

"Stop...it's all good things. Let them talk." I eased up and went back to cooking, my mind racing about what kind of stories Jimin could possibly be telling him. "They are the same age."

I looked up starting to put the food out. "Jimin and Taehyung?"

"Yeah."

"I guess I didn't connect that, but yeah they are."

He snickered. "5 years younger."

"4 ½ actually."

He laughed. "Does that bother you?"

"No?" I said finally looking at him. He raised an eye brow not believing me. "Okay...it doesn't bother me in the sence that he's young...it's more like...I'm old."

"You're not old."

"I'm 2 years older than you...3 older than Joon."

"But you're not old." He said leaning forward. "Your body may be, even though it doesn't look like it. But you're not old. Your mind...your heart and spirit, all young. That's what matters."

I looked at him and his eyes were soft. Something that isn't usual with him.

"Thank you." I softly let out.

"You're welcome." He smiled. "When are you going to be done though, because I'm starving."