Trust Issues (Chapter 41 Part I)

Start from the beginning

"And you betta not tell nobody I did that shit either." He mumbled, making me smirk. I'm definitely calling Drea and Yana on three way to give them the full rundown on all of this. He continued kissing on my legs and thighs until he attempted to spread my legs.

"You good?" He asked me, looking up at me and making eye contact. I was still nervous but not as nervous as I was before. I smiled at him and nodded my head. "Open ya legs." His deep voice commanded softly. I felt his hands touch my thighs and I relaxed my body.

Without a word, he spread my legs once again and began placing kisses on my inner thigh. I opened my mouth and let out a gasp as I felt him kiss my lower lips. The sloppy, wet, open mouthed kisses that he was giving me were enough to have me moaning and he hadn't even really done anything yet.

When I felt him flatten his tongue and place it against my lower lips, my mouth fell open. I hadn't been touched like this in almost a year and it felt so good I wanted to cry. He hadn't done much to me but I was so sensitive that I felt like I could orgasm already.

After slowly flicking his tongue, allowing him to lick every inch, he finally separated my lips and dove inside. I gasped at the feeling of his thick tongue entering my womanhood and invading my insides, causing me to arch my back in pleasure. Once his tongue had finally made contact with my clit, he began slowly running his tongue up and and down my clit.

I felt like he was teasing me. I wanted more and he wasn't giving it to me. I began moving my hips, trying to get him to sped up but he wouldn't. I fisted the sheets in one hand and gripped the back of his head with the other as he paid special attention to my clit. His hand left my thigh and I was caught off guard when he slipped two of his fingers inside of me.

He lifted his head but I forced it back down, the feeling of his tongue was too good for him to be playing. I heard him let out a low laugh before he went back to work. "Shiiiiiiiit boy." I moaned as my breathing became labored. He kept the same constant and slow speed and it was driving me crazy with how good it felt.

"Ooooooh baby. D-Do-Don't stop." I moaned loudly as he continued slowly licking my clit. I was so close to having an orgasm that I could feel the familiar pressure building at the pit of my stomach. "Shit Tray." I whined. My orgasm started to build up as he caressed my clit with his thick tongue. My thighs began to shake as the speed of his fingers increased.

The combination of his tongue slowly probing my clit and the rapid thrust of his fingers was sending me over the edge. The feeling was so overwhelming that I made a weak attempt to close my legs. "Oh nah, you wanted this shit, so you gon take it." I heard him mumble. My orgasm continued to build until it hit me like a ton of bricks, causing my body to shudder as an intense wave of pleasure washed over me.

I moaned his name loudly as I clutched the sheets tightly in my hand. I expected him to stop due to the fact that I orgasmed but he didn't. He continued to probe my clit with his tongue at a painfully slow and thorough pace, going even slower than he previously was.

He removed his fingers from inside of me to hold my thighs down as he went to work. "Oh, fuuuuuuuck Tray." I gasped as I felt him speed up. I couldn't control the bucking of my hips or the uncontrollable moans that left my lips as he suddenly began licking my clitoris at an unbelievably fast pace. I was panting like a damn dog, trying to catch my breath because the amount of pleasure he was giving me was almost unbearable. I attempted to push his head away but this nigga was not letting up.

"T-Trayveon, slow dow- ah fuck." I said cutting my own words off as he sped up. My clit was sensitive due to the fact that I just came but Tray didn't seem to care. This man had me dripping wet and I could literally feel my juices running down onto the bed as he continued feasting on me.