Torn and frayed - Adamandriel

Adam/Samandriel
[Adamandriel]

There was nothing else but the sharp pain right inside of him.
Sharp, burning and horrible; stealing his vision every single time he was confronted by it again.
The pain that managed it to enter the deepest parts of his grace and got information he didn't even know he had.
He was screwed and he knew that. There was no way out.
He couldn't move his vessel and he couldn't teleport or fly himself away, out of this horrible place.
But he couldn't. And he knew he was lost, no one would find him down there.
None of his siblings responded to his screams for help. They seemed to ignore him.
The young angel already accepted that he would die there.
But suddenly something seemed to happen around him.
He could hear loud noises, unable to tell if those were voices or not. But it was louder than it was before.
This could either mean he wasn't totally lost or it could mean that there was no hope left for him and those would be his last minutes.

But suddenly there was something else. Something more careful.
The angel with the light brown hair was unable to locate where he felt it, but he was sure that someone was touching his vessel.
The sharp pain started to disappear slowly and his heartbeat increased. Would he get out of here? Right now it felt like he would, but he was too scared to hope for it. He was unable to see, he couldn't know for sure that it wasn't another demon or a different creature that followed Crowleys orders. He had to wait, as much as he disliked it.

Slowly, over the time, the sharp pain disappeared but something else took its place. A dull and numb, still aching feeling.
He felt something stream down his face, something wet but sticky.
He reconized the metallic smell; blood. Probably from his vessel.
Samandriel couldn't feel it for a very long time though, someone seemed to take care over it. He felt something soft brushing over his skin, brushing the blood away.
Careful movements that seemed to clean his injuries; trying their best not to hurt him.
He was surprised that someone seemed to be that careful. No one down there would do something like that.
Maybe he would be save soon ...

Then he felt more determined touches that seemed to free him from the chair he was forced to stay in for such a long time.
Soon he was able to feel his vessels body again and he slowly tried to open his eyes; wanting to know who did all of that.
His vision was blury and his eyes started to hurt as soon as he opened them. They have been closed for too long.
The young angel was not able to notice much; only blond hair and light eyes, somehow it felt familiar but he wasn't able to tell why. Then he passed out, feeling how someone caught him and whispered 'you are save now ...' into his ears before he met the ground and lost his consciousness.

The young hunter lifted the angel up carefully, looking around again; making sure that no one else was there. Then he carefully made his way back to the Impala, waiting for his brothers that were searching for the angel tablet. His part of the job here was done. He saved the angel.