Attention, please - Adamandriel

Well, I came across the headcanon that the angels are really jealous and need  a lot of attention from their partner so I wrote that in boring hours. I have no idea what I thought about at first and I have no idea how I ended up there but meh. I hope the readers like it anyways.

By the way, thank you all a lot for the 1.6K reads on this story!! It means a lot to me, so thank you all that read it! ♥

Adam/Samandriel
[Adamandriel]

An annoying sound brought Adam back to reality. He sat up slowly, supporting himself on his forearms and looked around. His gaze traveled around his room and stopped on the table next to the couch he was currently lying on. Oh come on, not now! He whined in his head and tried to see who was calling him right now. Dean ... Are you kidding me? He sighed and tried to sit up. "Excuse me Adam, what are you doing?" He looked down at the angel on his lap that was currently kissing his neck. "Dean is calling. Don't tell me that you haven't heard my phone?" Samandriel sat up slowly. "I have, but I ignored it. We are busy, aren't we?" "Yeah, we are but ..." He tried to ignore the angel's hands that were slowly running down his sides, "maybe they need our help?" The brown haired angel stared at the boy for some seconds in silence, before he started to chuckle. "What's so funny, Samandriel?" "They would rather die than ask one of us, or even both, for help. IN their opinion we are only the useless, problematic little brothers, they would never call for help." He slowly leaned over to the human and said with a purring voice: "So ... Why shouldn't we get busy again?" Adam shivered a bit when he heard Samandriels voice. It was clear that he planned on doing more than just kissing; probably even more than making out, but should they really do that? He looked at the young angel. Usually he looked so innocent and shy ... He would have never thought that he would be the one that would suggest something like that. Well, to be fair, he never thought that Samandriel would grab his face and would pill him down to kiss him either, but he still did that about 10 minutes ago. "No, I will answer their call first!" He carefully pushed the angel away, back onto the sofa and reached for his phone that was still ringing. "Yes, Dean, why are you calling?" He answered his phone while the angel glared at him angrily and crossed his arms. "Adam are you okay? It took you ages to answer!" By now Samandriel had another idea and slowly started to untie the red tie from his Wiener Hut Uniform, while Adam didn't pay attention to him. "Yeah, of course I am okay, don't worry, I was just in another room and forgot where I put it, so I had to search for it first ..." Dean said something, but Adam couldn't hear him this time, because Samandriel had untied his tie and layed it around his neck, slowly pulling him closer while he was smirking. This action surprised Adam that much that he lost the control that he had over the situation; Samandriel was now the one that would decide what they would do. "Adam?" There was Dean's voice again. He totally forgot for some seconds that he was still on the phone. "Uh yeah?" "You haven't answered ..." "I'm sorry but I didn't hear you ..." That this was a stupid excuse was something he already recognized but he was too busy staring at the angel that placed his index finger on his lips now. It was clear what he wanted to say: He should continue the call, but shouldn't make it obvious that he was about to be seduced by an angel. "Ehm ..." His older brother sounded skeptical but he repeated his sentence again: "We are okay, we will just come home later." Samandriel heard that, Adam was sure about that, because he started to grin. Then he slowly started to move closer to Adam, until he sat on his lap again, looking up to him with an innocent, yet knowing and mischievous expression. "Oh okay. Is everything going well?" When the human started to talk again the angel started to kiss his neck slowly. When he felt how the human shivered he smiled and continued to kiss him there, less soft, more roughly now. Quickly he bit his lip to hold back a gasp. "Everything is going quite well, but we found some more information so it might be a bigger case than we expected, that's all." Adam tried to concentrate himself, he really did, but somehow Samandriel knew exactly what to do right now. And it wasn't possible for him to answer, because he was kissing the angel; his angel. So his lips and his tongue were both busy as well. He just answered with an 'Hmh' and then ended the kiss for a short time only to answer: "Okay, I wish you all good luck ..." Then they pressed their lips against each other again. Meanwhile Dean looked quite worried. "Adam, are you alright? You're breathing heavy. If you're having problems with monsters please tell us and don't try to solve it on your own." But Adam didn't answer anymore. The phone was already lying underneath one of the pillows and Samandriel ended the call; now he had Adams full attention.