Domestic - Michifer

And because I also wanted to update Michifer, here, two updates, one day!
It's short but fluffy (I hope so)

Michael/Lucifer
[Michifer]

The soft sunlight - that shined through the small slot between the curtains in front of the windows - woke Lucifer up. He groaned at first but decided to open his eyes.
It was worth it when he realized that Michael hadn't gotten up yet, so the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was his sleeping boyfriend.
Lucifer couldn't help but smile when he saw the relaxed expression on the dark haired ones face. The last weeks had been really stressful for Michael; he had to work more and longer than usual, he was meaner and argued more often with Lucifer, but all that came to an end yesterday. Michael finally finished the project he had been working on and now both of them had holidays.
They celebrated the first day of it with a movie marathon and went to bed later, only to cuddle until both of them fell asleep.
It had been a long time since they have done that, so it was just perfect for both of them.

Suddenly the older one started to open his eyelids and blinked sleepily at the blonde one. "Why are you already awake ..." He mumbled. Lucifer had to hold himself back or otherwise he would have screeched. It didn't happen often that he saw Mike all sleepy and adorable, but when it happened he always thought he would die because he loved it so much. "The sun woke me up." He anwered quietly - it was important for him right now to not wake Michael up. He wanted to see him like that as long as possible.
"The sun is evil ..." He muttered as an answer and moved closer to Lucifer; hiding his face in his shirt.
"Of course it is, whatever you say is true, my love ..." He watched him smiling and hugged him softly.
"Everything I say is true ... And I am always right ..." The older ones voice sounded a bit muffled now, but he was still able to understand what he said.
"I would never say something else." The taller one answered and kissed Michael on his pitch black hair.
"Good ..."
They were quiet for some time until Michael shily asked: "Can we stay like this? It is warm and comfortable ..."
"Sure we can."