Holidays - Adamandriel

Adam/Samandriel
[Adamandriel]

It was already dark outside and Samandriels head leaned against the headrest inside the warm car.
His sleepy gaze traveled over to his driving boyfriend and he smiled. Every moment they spend with each other made him happy, because he knew that Adam was his.
He continued to smile at the other one, whose eyes were glued to the road and then looked over to the small, glowing numbers on the clock. Quarter past 2 am ... They were already driving for a very long time.
Adams mother - Kate - invited them over for the christmas holidays and Adam agreed to come after he asked her several times if Samandriel was invited too.
The brown haired man slowly closed his eyes. He was so tired ... He turned his gaze away from his boyfriend and looked out of the window again.
It was a clear night and you could see the stars in the deep and dark night sky.
At the sides of the road there was still some snow; it had been snowing when they started to drive some hours ago. He started to feel even more tired after he recognized the quiet music from Adams phone, he had been zoning out for a long time and forgot about it.
The quiet sounds, the silence and the warm air made him close his eyes and he slowly fell asleep ...

"Samandriel", the warm and soft voice of his boyfriend was the first thing Samandriel heard before he opened his eyes; only to look at the owner of the voice with a sleepy smile. "Adam ..." He murmured. "Are we already there?"
The blonde one nodded and smiled. "You have to get up."
"But I am still tired ..." The smaller one complained. He didn't want to leave the warm car, it would be too cold outside.
"Don't worry, you will be able to sleep again soon, but we really have to get out. My mother already noticed us."
Samandriel slowly looked out of the front window in the darkness, only to realize that Adam had been right; a figure walked over to them.
Samandriel sighed: "Okay ... I don't want to make a bad first impression, that's the first time I meet all your family members ..."

When he left the warm car he wanted to crawl back immediately; the cold air hit his entire body and he started to shiver. He took off his jacket when they were in the car and right now he regrets that. Quickly he hugged his own torso and startes to move his hands fast over his arms, to warm himself up a bit.
"Don't worry, it will be warmer soon." Adam said, smiling while he locked the car and greeted his mother, that was by now only arouns five steps away from them.
"Adam! It's so nice to see you again!" Samandriel watched the woman with the blonde hair, which was the same color as Adams. She hugged her son and smiled at him, while Adam hugged and greeted her back.
Politely Samandriel waited until the two were done and then introduced himself. "Hello Mrs Milligan, it's nice to meet you." He said, still shaking but smiling at her. "Oh, you must be Samandriel, right?" She looked at him with a friendly and warm expression; Samandriel decided to like her. "Yes, that's me."
"Yeah, that's Samandriel, my best friend with the unbelievable complicated name." Adam added quickly.
Best friend? Samandriel was a bit surprised that Adam introduced him as his best friend, instead of his boyfriend but he was sure that he had a good reason for it, so he decided to be quiet and ask him later.
"Hey, you learned my name really quick, so don't complain!" He said instead and sticked out his tongue at the blonde male.
Adam did the same and was about to say something - probably something sarcastic - but his own mother interupted him: "I see that your friend is freezing, I guess it is better if we go inside."
"Yes please." Samandriel nodded with a  thankful expression on his face; it really was way too cold in his opinion.

He sighed and closed his eyes when they finally stood inside the warm hallway of Kates home. "Warm!" He whined and his boyfriend chuckled and slightly shook his head. "You are such a diva from time to time."
Samandriel pouted and crossed his arms but again the woman interrupted them.
"You two are he last ones to arrive - Sam, Dean and your aunts and uncles are already here, so please be as quiet as possible, everyone is already asleep in one of the other rooms ... I am sorry but the last one left has only one, big bed ..." She looked at Adam and then at Samandriel. "I hope that is okay?"
The two young adults looked at each other and nodded, they would have slept in only one bed anways. "Sure, is it the last one up in the second floor?" His mother nodded and Adam looked at Samandriel. "Well, guess that is our room for now."

When they both entered their room and Adam had closed the door Samandriel looked at him with a questioning expression on his face. "Your best friend?" He tilted his head. "I am only your best friend?"
Adam started to get visibly nervous. "Samandriel I- I am-"
"Not out yet?" The smaller one asked softly, only to see how he blonde one nodded.
"Hey, listen, I am really sorry but my brothers and father are sometimes a bit strange and I can't really tell how they would react. I promise I will out myself as fast as possible-"
Samandriel interupted him with one finger that he placed on the younger ones lips. "Hey, Adam, that's fine. No need to rush through it, out yourself whenever you are ready to do that. And no matter how they will react, remember that I will support you, okay?"
The taller one looked down at the brown haired male only to start smiling. "I will remember that, I promise."
The other one smiled softly and took away the finger that he had been placing on his partners lips. "Good. But now, please kiss me." The blonde one chuckled and shook his head but leaned down and started to kiss his boyfriend softly; slowly placing his arms around his waist and pulling him closer.

Around 12 am on the next day Kate Milligan decided to see if her son and his "best friend" were already awake; just like everyone else that was already down there in the living room.
She gently nocked on the wooden door and waited for a response, but she didn't get one.
So the mother decided to open the door, carefully, so she won't wake them up.
The things she saw after she opened he door made her smile.
Her son was lying in the bed, right next to the one with brown hair.
Both were lying close, closer than friends usually would.
The smaller one had his face burried in her sons shirt and his arms were wrapped around Adams neck.
Meanwhile Adams face was slightly hidden behind the disheveled, light brown hair and his arms were wrapped around Samandriels waist.
Both were just lying on one side of the bed, underneath one cover.
She smiled and closed the door again; trying her best to not make any noises and then walked away.
She would let Adam and Samandriel - who was apparently her sons boyfriend, she was pretty sure that he was - sleep in peace. They had a long way here.