heavens - Adamandriel

If anyone has questions for the Q&A leave them [here] (that's not a link)

Adam/Samandriel
[Adamandriel]

Samandriel was sitting in his room at his desk.
Arms crossed, head on his arms, a dreamy gaze on his face and his arms were placed on the wooden plate.
He was watching the different heavens through his window.
That was something the young angel did since he was a child. He never understood what it meant that the people were in their heaven, but he loved it to watch their memories and wishes.
When he got older he finally started to understand that their heaven was in fact something beautiful but always connected to something painful and not that beautiful - Death.
Samandriel found out about that when he was around 9 or 10 - compared to the way humans count, of course he was several millenials old - and he stopped watching them in general for a long time.
But it changed when he accidentally came across the newer heavens when he met with his sister - Hannah. She was currently checking if everything was going well there and no one had bad memories and was trapped inside of them; unable to get help or to escape.
She wasn't finished when he entered her room and asked him if it would be okay if he would wait for two minutes.

Samandriel hesitated and bit his lip. It made him feel uncomfortable to think that he would see a bit of the dead peoples memories again ... But on the other hand it was her turn, so it would be inpolite to say no. "Of course not ..." Was the answer the brown haired angel chose instead and his sister smiled at him. "Thank you, Samandriel." He just forced himself to smile back and crossed his arms; trying his best to not look through the window.
Soon, that happened anyway and he quickly was interested.
"Hey uhm Hannah?" He asked shyly, tilting his head and insecting the heaven. "Yes Samandriel?"
"Whose heaven is that?"
"That?" She turned around and pointed at the current scene, while her dark hair fell over her shoulders.
"Yes, exactly this one ..."
"Oh, that's the one from Adam Milligan. He's the halfbrother of the Winchesters. You know them, right? The hunter brothers, the vessels of Lucifer and Michael."
"Yes, I remember them. I once heard about their missions and that they are well known for doing literally everything to save the other one."
The female smiled. "Yes, that's true. But they didn't do everything to save him ..." Her gaze traveled back and she almost looked at the boy in the scene with a look full of pity.
"Excuse my questions but what happened to him?" Samandriel tilted his head again, inspecting the boy again. "He is so young for a human ... He shouldn't die at such a young age, if you ask me for my opinion."
Hannah smiled with this pityful look again. "I agree. And being eaten by a ghoul - while you are still alive - is nothing I would ever wish someone."
"O-oh ..." That was everything the male was able to say. Now he understood his sisters expression, he started to feel the same way.

From that moment on Samandriel started to develop something that some of the other angels started to call 'an obsession'.
After a week where he first saw the Winchesters third brother he decided to look at the heavens again; especially taking a closer look at Adams heaven.
From that day on he watched him every day, soon knowing every single moment that he seemed to love.
He saw the young boy grow up - even though he wasn't even an adult when he died - and he startes to get attached to him even more.
Soon he found himself sitting in front of his window, smiling and mouthing the words of the next, upcoming sentence.
He even caught himself watching the blonde male with a smile on his face as well, a different one than the one that appeared on his face when he was just happy.
Some of his siblings started to talk behind his back and he heard about some rumors in the hallways.
Rumors that actually made him feel bad, yet he had the urge to tell them that he would never be like that.
But he didn't, it wouldn't change a thing, probably everything would get worse so he started to smile at them and weren't saying a single word.
That helped him for a long time, until something else happened ...

He jumped up and almost fell from his chair when someone knocked unusually loud on his door.
"U-uh- Just a second!" He quickly closed his window and then walked over to the door, a bit annoyed because someone interrupted his favorite "channel".
After opening the door his eyes widened and he opened his mouth; not being able to create a sound, not even a single word.
In front of him stood the archangel, greatest soldier and heavens flaming sword in person.
Samandriel continued to stare at him with wide blue eyes until he stared to bow down, quickly. "Oh my- My highness- w-what are you doing here? Here in front of the door of a simple angel like me?" He started to stutter, maybe someone told him about his "obsession" with the Adam? He would get into trouble, that was something the brown haired one was sure about.

"No need to bow down, Samandriel. I am here because I would like to ask if you could do me a favor." His voice was calm but distant and so were his entire presence. Even if he wouldn't be an angel he would know that the person in front of him was something powerful and dangerous.
"Me?" Even though he thought his eyes couldn't get any bigger, they got bigger again and his heart started to race. Someone that important needed his help? That was the best day of his life! Almost, the best day of his life would be the day he would met Adam in person, but that won't ever happen.
"Yes, I am talking about you. Do you have a problem with it?"
"N-no!" Quickly he shook his head. "What do I have to do?"
"Can I come in?" Michael ignored the younger ones question and entered the room - not even waiting until Samandriel answered.
When he stood inside the room his eyes started to search for something.

"Are the rumors true? You feel a strong connection to the third son of John Winchester?"
Samandriel froze when he heard the question. Even Michael knew about it, that was embarassing.
It was the first Samandriel was ashamed that he was so interested in the human.
"U-uh ... Yes it is."
"Good." The black haired soldier turned around and tilted his head; inspecting the smaller one.
"I want you to bring him to me. Dean Winchester refuses to agree that he is my vessel, he tries to deny it.
Adam would be a perfect backup vessel."
The gaze of his hazel eyes seemed to burn itself onto Samandriels skin and he swallowed. That didn't sound like a good idea, but could he say no? In front of him stood his leader. What if someone would cast him out?
He would lose his home, his family, his friends, Adam ...
He sighed, without answering his older brother.
"He will only be my backup and I won't harm him ... And if we come back sucessfully I will bring him to you, so you two can finally meet ... That's what you want, isn't it, Samandriel?"
How could he deny that? Even just the thought that he would be able to interact with him made his heart beat even faster and he felt how his face heated up.
"I agree!" The younger angel agreed quickly and with a wide smile on his face.
"Thank you Samandriel. I will leave you alone with him for today. But tomorrow he is mine until the little problem down on earth is fixed."

Samandriel spent the rest of the day and entire night watching Adams heaven.
Of course he was nervous, but Michael promised that he would get him back.
Everyone trusted him, so there was no reason to be worried, right?

Days passed by, days without hearing from Michael or Adam.
Samandriel started to feel nervous, but calmed him down with the thought that Adam was save and the apocalypse was almost finished.

Even more days passed by and Samandriel started to sit at his desk again; watching the empty area that was once Adams heaven.
The area was still the same but without the teenager it looked cold and dead.
But nothing could get Samandriel away from his window.

One day later the news started to spread.
Lucifer was trapped again.
But this time with Michael and their vessels; Sam Winchester and Adam Milligan.
That was too much for the young angel and when he heard it he broke down and started to cry ... He would never see Adam ever again, that was something he felt deep down inside his chest.
But he still sat there every day; watching the empty place that had once been Adams beautiful heaven ...