What is taking over me? Jealousy - Michifer

Michifer
[Michael / Lucifer]
Classtrip School AU

It has been a long day, since Michael stopped talking to him. At first he started to look a bit pissed. When Lucifer asked him if something was wrong he just hissed a "No, not at all ... Keep doing." Well, Lucifer didn't know what he should "keep doing", so he just shrugged and walked away.
But by now, he realized that Michael didn't just have had a bad day. He looked so angry but also a bit sad everytime when he looked at him, but everytime Lucifer tried to talk to him Michael walked away immediately. That was the actual problem. "Do you know what's wrong with Michael?" He asked Castiel, wo was currently sitting next to him. "Something's wrong with Michael?" "Yes, it is. He looks so mad and a bit hurt whenerver he looks in my direction." "You should talk to him, brother." "I would, but he keeps walking away." His younger brother looked at him emotionless. Nothing new, the only one that made him show emotions was Dean Winchester, who was by the way Michael's cousin. "Talk to him when you two are in your room. And better do it today, otherwise he'll propably ignore you the whole winter holidays." Lucifer swallowed. That was not what he wanted. He even invited him for the Christmas days and Michael agreed to come over. He didn't wanted to spend these days without him. "Oh ... I'll talk to him in the evening."

"Michael! Come on! Talk to me! What is wrong?" Michael, who had opened the door and tried to walk out again, but Lucifer grabbed him by his hands and pulled him back into their room.  "What is wrong?! You aren't talking to me. You ignore me ... What have I done?" Michael looked at him and Lucifer could see again how incensed he felt. "What is wrong? ... Why do you look so sad ...? Talk to me, Mike. Please! Please, stop ignoring me. I need you, I love you. Please talk to me again." He realized what he just said after it was too late to take these words back. "You ... love me?" Michaels brown eyes widened while he waited for Lucifer to answer. "U-uhm ... I may do love you ... So ehr ... Yes ...?" Then both were silent.
"Do you hate me now?" Lucifer, who stared at the ground, looked up again, because Michael stayed quiet. After he looked up he recognized that Michaels cheeks were slightly pink and his eyes were still opened wide. "Uhm ... Mike?" He was confused, because of Michaels reaction, but this confusion faded away and was replaced by the feeling called 'shock', since Michael stepped forward and kissed him.
The kiss didn't lasted very long, but he still did kiss him. "W-what was that?" The blonde Teenager asked while he tiltead his head a bit, trying to hide the feeling of how much he liked this moment. "Well ... Uhm ... A kiss?" Michael looked at everything , but not at Lucifer and not in his eyes. "Why did you kiss me?" By now the black haired boy thought that the bag on the ground was by far the most interesting thing that he had ever seen. "I ... Uh ... Wanted to? ... I may feel the same for you? ..." Lucifer stared at Michael for such a long time that Michael looked up again. They kept staring at eacht other until Lucifer stepped forward and kissed Michael. When Michael kept kissing back they started to kiss with more passion. Before he could recognize it, Michael found himself being pressed at the wall with his back, while his hands were in Lucifers blonde, messy hair. "Michael ..." He whispered after he finally broke up the kiss. "Y-yes?" "Wanna be my boyfriend?" "Of course!"

Later that evening, when both boys layed in their beds, Lucifer looked - headfirst - over the bedframe, down to Michael. "Hey, Mike." "Holy shit, Lucifer! Stop that! What if you fall out?!" "I won't. But I have a question. Why were you angry at me?" Michael felt how his face heated up again. "I ... Uhm ... I was ... Jealous?" "Jealous? Why?" "You hang around with Meg so often ... You two are always whispering and she is pretty ... I also thought that you were straight ..." Lucifer started to laugh and Michael started to sulk. "That's not funny!" "Mike, she has a crush on your sister!" "Anna?" "Of course, you only have one sister! She asked me for dating advices!" "Oh ... well, that's awkward ..."