forgive me - Michifer

Question drop box [here]

Also, this oneshot is a catfish with its name, because it sounds like angst

Michael/Lucifer
[Michifer]

Before he could realize it the teenager was lying on top of the wooden table in the schools library.
He gasped in surprise, but couldn't think about this for a long time, because his boyfriend leaned down again and startes to kiss him again.
Quickly Michael pulled him down again, burrying his hands in his messy, dark blonde hair.
He opened his mouth lightly when the other ones tongue swept against his lower lip, so they could deepen the kiss.
While they were kissing each other he felt the other ones hands wandering down his torso, coming close to the hem of his shirt, that was quickly moved up so he could touch the older ones warm and soft skin.
Michael gasped in surprise, pulling away from the kiss.
"Ngh- L-lucifer ..." His voice was breathy and he could feel his heart beating incredibly fast inside his chest. "What are we doing here?" It wasn't like Michael didn't know what they were doing, he just couldn't really believe it. They were in a library. In the library of their school, to be specific and they would have to go soon, so they would attend their next classes on point.
But no, they weren't ready to leave, instead he was lying on a table and made out with his boyfriend.
"Well ... What does it look like?" Was the response he got from Lucifer.
"We're making out in a library like the horny teenagers!"
"Maybe we are horny teenagers?"
Michael sat up slowly, supporting himself on his forearms. "That's not funny Lucifer. Our break ends in five minutes."
"... Then there are five minutes left for kisses?"
He looked down at him with puppy eyes and Michael sighed. "Okay, sure. It's not like I don't like them ..." Actually he liked the entire situation, but he wished they would have started earlier, so they wouldn't have to stop, but unfortunately they didn't.
"Thank you!"
Michael smiled and wanted to pull him down again, but Lucifer had a different idea.

He leaned down and kissed his boyfriends neck, earning a surprised gasp from Michael.
Lucifer continued to kiss the soft and sensitive skin, earning more gasps in response, even some sounds that sounded like quiet moans that the other one tried to hold back.
That was only something that made him want to provoke Michael, so he started to suck at the places he had been kissing, earning even more obvious responses every time.
Soon he sat on the table as well, a bit over Michael while his hands were exploring his boyfriends body and he was leaving hickeys on his neck.
By now, Michael was literally joining his actions. His hands were storking down his back and he slowly started to move them down, to the hem of his shirt; pushing it up a bit so he could touch his skin as well.
But that didn't seem to be enough for Michael, he started to want more of those touches between them, even though their classes would start soon, so he sat up and started to take off Lucifers shirt; something the other one let him do thankfully.
When he got rid of his own shirt he started to pull up Michaels as well, tossing it on the ground on his own.
Now they could touch the other ones torso without a fabric between them.
Michael was the first one that did that. His hands moved up to his boyfriends chest, stroking over the soft skin, only to pull him down into a longing kiss when he reached his shoulders.

And while Lucifer kissed back he moved his hands up and down Michaels sides, earning soft gasps again, that broke their kiss apart for some seconds. But every time it stopped they brought their lips back to each other, kissing each other passionately again.
But they stopped soon when they heard the bell. The blonde one looked up to the clock on the wall. Their classes would start.
He looked back at Michael underneath him. "Guess we can get dressed again ..." Honestly, he didn't want to leave again, he wanted to continue what they were doing. To be blunt, he wanted to take his boyfriend right there on the table, but their time ended.
Surprisingly Michael pulled him down into another kiss again, only to murmur: "Now we can continue ..." The younger one looked at Michael with a surprised expression.
"Why did you change your mind?"
"Now I can't go out without making things awkward ..."
Lucifer tilted his head and looked with a confused expression at his boyfriend, that looked down suspiciously. He followed his gaze only to roll his eyes. "Michael, you could easily say that you're turned on."
"Too easy for me and now, please kiss me again."
Lucifer shook his head and chuckled, but followed the black haired ones appeal and kissed him again.