Midam - stop overreacting

Midam
[Michael / Adam]

It was early in the morning when Michael opened his eyes. But he soon realised that he didn't felt as usual. He felt heated up and his head hurts. The ex archangel, now human,  sat up, regretting this movement instantly because he felt dizzy right ahead. He put his hand on his forehad, recognizing that his head felt like he was on fire. This can't be normal ... He looked to his left, where the young man laid, still asleep and one arm slightly around Michaels waist. "Adam ..." He slowly shaked the other one. "Adam ... Wake up ..." The other one opened his eyes slowly, looking at him sleepy. "Mike? What's wrong that you wake me up that early?" "I ... Don't feel well ... I feel ... weird ... strange ..." "Tell me more?" "I- ... I don't know how to explain this ... I have never felt this way before ..." "This is exactly what you've said when you told me that you love me ..." "Yes, but when I did that I felt good. Confident. But now ... My body feels so stangely warm ... My ... My head hurts, I feel dizzy ..." He looked at the other human in confusion. "I feel so weak ... Like all my power is gone ... I haven't even felt so weak when I became human ..." Adam listened quietly to Michaels explanation and after he was done the young man put his hand on Michaels forehead - just like the other one did it some time ago. "Michael, you're hot ..." The older one was silent for some seconds before he started laughing, which ended with coughing. "Come on, you're like a young Teenager. And you propably have a cold." Michael looked again in confusion at his boyfriend.
"You're ill. But it isn't something too worse, so you just have to stay in bed for some time. I'll take care over you, alright?" The dark haired one sighed, not very happy about this situation. "I ... feel so weak ... I don't like this feeling." "It'll be over soon. Don't worry." Michael hesistated for some seconds before he accepted his fate. "Fine ... I'll stay in bed ..." Adam nodded. "Good. And I'll go, get some medicine and maybe tea. That is something that helps most of the people. And when my work is done we can watch movies if you want to." Michael agreed, definetly not disliking the last idea. "I agree." "Good. So, I'm gonna go now." The young man stood up, making his way out of the sleeping room.

"Aaadaaaam ..." Michael whined when he felt his body heating up again. "I am dyiiing ..." "Stop complaining! No, you're not dying!" The other one shouted from the kitchen. "How can you be so sureee?" "If you would be dying you wouldn't have the energy to whine like that. And now shut up, I have your tea and medicine." The blonde man appeared in the room again, putting the cup of tea on the cupboard next to the bed. "But first: your medicine." He reached for the medicine but Michael started to complain again. "I don't want thaat ... It smells so bitter it will propably taste like thisss. I don't like ittt!" Adam rolled his eyes. "You're such a drama queen sometimes ... But fine. No medicine, no movies."
Adam wanted to walk away again, leaving the complaining human in the room alone but he couldn't move out because Michael grabbed his waist and pulled him into their bed. "You can't feel that bad if you're able to do this again." Michael grinned slightly. "I won't let you go. You're mine and we're watching movies together." The other one smiled a bit when the older one said that sentence but he slightly pushed him away when Michael tried to kiss him. "You're going to make me ill too." Now Adam was the one that started to complain. "I don't care. So I can take care of you, and now kiss me. That is better than every medicine you could ever give me." "I thought you wanted to watch movies?" "Hmm ... We can watch movies and cuddle while we're kissing."
Adam acted like he had to think about this for a longer time but started laughing when Michael looked offended. "Don't look at me like this. It's fine, I won't complain about this idea."