Special part 3

Happy Halloween to everyone that celebrates it! To everyone else: I hope you have a great day too!

~~

The room behind the door was covered in darkness and as soon as all four of them entered it the door behind them closed itself.
So the four of them were now entirely covered in darkness, not seing anything.
"Can someone please turn on the light?"
"Why don't you fo that yourself? I mean, you are the light bringer."
Even though no one was able to look at Lucifer's face, everyone was sure that he rolled his eyes. "Adam some day I will murder you."
"Don't you dare to touch him." Said human heard a hissing voice close to him; Samandriel's voice.
"Oh? Yeah? And what would happen if I would?"
"Guys!", Michael stopped the argument before it even really started "we have to find out where we are first, okay? That's more important. You can all fight against each other later."
Lucifer groaned, Adam rolled his eyes and Samandriel crossed his arms; luckily the oldest archangel was not able to see that, since it was still way too dark around them.

"And what do you think we should do now, mister 'I know everything better'?"
"Lucifer I never said I know everything better, right now my suggestion was just the one that made the most sense."
"Yeah, because it is your suggestion. And your idea. And your plan."
"Why is your voice making that sound ...?" If the blond archangel would have been able to see more than nothing, he would know that his brother tilted his head in confusion; referring to the passive aggressive tone in his voice.
"Because it can, isn't that amazing?"
While the two archangels were busy with themself the younger ones tried to find a way to turn on some light.
Slowly they walked along the wall, searching for something on the wall with their hands.
Adam was the one that found the lightswitch in the end; turning the light on as soon as his hands met it.

Both, Michael and Lucifer stopped talking and looked around in surprise.
Against the humans wishes it wasn't normal light. The room was still dark but now there were several lamps that created a dark red light in the room.
"What the fuck is that?" He asked, looking back and forth between the three angels.
"I don't know ..." Samandriel admitted, looking around nervously.
Somehow he didn't like this place. It made him feel nervous and uncomfortable. He moved closer to the taller one and wrapped his arms around one of his; clinging onto him lightly.
"Samandriel are you okay?"
"Hmh ..." The smaller one nodded slowly, not wanting to tell anyone how he was feeling.
He was probably just paranoid, right?

"Well, we have light now, should we go and look around the room? Because that is not the exit, I can tell you that." Michael was the first one that suggested to walk around in the room.
"Do we have to ...?" Samandriel asked shyly, still clinging onto his human friend. He really didn't like it there, he just wanted to leave.
"Samandriel the earlier we look around the room, the earlier we can leave it behind too."
The brown haired angel sighed but nodded. "Fine ... You are right."
"Is anyone else here that doesn't want to go around?"
He looked over to his brother - who shook his head - and then over to the human that his youngest brother was glued to; he also didn't seem to have a problem with it.
"Good. Then follow me."

Minutes passed by and the entire area looked the same.
It was like a dark hall that was just lightened up by the - honestly not that bright - lamps with the dark red light.
None of them seemed to like it there but Samandriel was the one that seemed to struggle with it the most.
He started to look over his shoulder more often, as if he thought someone or something was following them, just to realize that there was nothing except for an empty passage.
He started to shiver lightly; something only Adam noticed since he didn't want to leave his side at all.
He wrapped an arm around the small angel, thinking that it might comfort him a bit, but it didn't seem to work.
He looked more and more uncomfortable.