Weakness - Adamandriel

Adam/Samandriel
[Adamandriel]

Lights were flashing behind his eyelids and his head started to ache. „No!" He heard someone yell, but he couldn't tell whose voice it was-
He heard a metal sound from a distance, like something fell down to the ground far away.
There was something wet on his hands, but he couldn't focus on it for a long time.
"It's already too late ..."
Again he heard a voice from afar, it was like he was half asleep and someone tried to call him. The lights in front of his eyes got brighter and the flashes appeared faster and faster.
For a single second the lights turned red and a painful, static noise appeared, causing the angel to kneel down in pain. Then his mind and vision went blank.

His eyes started to open up slowly while his vision was still blurry.
It took him a while until he could see clearly again, noticing that he had been staring at the floor he seemed to lie on.
His head was aching and his throat was dry.
Why was he lying on the ground?
His mind was almost entirely empty.
He couldn't tell how he got there.
Slowly he turned around, so he was lying on his back, his head facing the ceiling.
At least he seemed to be in a familiar environment. He noticed the lights of the hallway, that was a part of the place he and Adam were living in.
Adam ...
When he thought about him he started to feel strange.
Strange in a bad way, not in the way that humans described as love. He already experienced that feeling when he was around the blond man for a while now, but the way he felt now was entirely different.
he could feel guilt and pain, also worry. Something wasn't right, but he couldn't tell what it was exactly.
There was no reason for Samandriel to feel worried or guilty, right?
As far as he could remember they weren't arguing. The last thing he was able to remember was them coming home. None of them seemed to be in a bad mood. But the feeling started to grow stronger within a few seconds. He sat up slowly.
the young angel couldn't tell why he felt that way, but it would surely disappear when he saw him.

It seemed to be quite early in the morning, the light was dull and he could hear some single birds from time to time; probably from an open window somewhere in one of the rooms.
He started to look for his roommate in the house.
First in the living room – maybe he fell asleep reading or while he watched a movie? – but the room was empty.
He walked over in the kitchen then – maybe he was cleaning up or he was having breakfast already? – but again he wasn't there.
The feeling of worry grew stronger.
Maybe he was at work?
He quickly walked into his office, only to find his bad with his stuff still in the room.
Calm down Samandriel, he is probably still asleep ...
Slowly he walked upstairs, getting closer and closer to the bedroom of the young human.
When he stood in front of it he raised his hand, noticing that he was shaking lightly. "Great ... Calm down, you're overreacting ..." The boy with the light brown hair took a deep breath and knocked softly.
He waited but didn't get an answer.
"He is still asleep ..." He shook his head. "Don't be so worried. You have no reason to feel that way."
He turned around, walking over to his own room. He would read something until he was awake.

Well, that was what he wanted to do, but it changed when he walked past the mirror in his room. Something caught his attention and he walked back; eyes widening in shock.
There was blood on his clothes, his face and hands. How didn't he notice that earlier? Why was he bloody?
Something on the mirror caught his attention again.
A note.
He took it with shaking hands.

It had to happen.
He made you weak.
Soldiers are not supposed to be weak.
- Naomi

It took him some seconds until he understood and then the small angel rushed out of the room, knocking against Adam's door. When no one answered he opened it up, running into the room.

Pain.
Someone was ripping his heart in two.
At least that was what it felt like when he saw the scenery.
"No ..." He stumbled over to the young adult that was covered in blood.
"Adam ..." He fell on his knees, shaking his shoulder lightly.
Tears blurred his vision.
"Adam please ... Say something ..."
He pulled him closer with shaking hands, placing them on his chest; trying to use his powers. "Please ... Talk to me ..."