About bets and meetings - Michifer

Michael/Lucifer
[Michifer]

It was the time of the yearly assembly, up in heaven. The highest beings already sat on their places. Azazel. Kain and Abaddon. The leader of the vampires. The head of the leviathans – later known as Dick Roman. The first ghosts. Sirens ... There were too many different species to name all of them. But there were still two empty seats, right between the places where Gabriel and Raphael were sitting. Everyone waited for Lucifer and Michael who are already about 20 minutes in delay. Raphael cleared his throat and looked over to Gabriel. "Where are our brothers, Gabriel?" "Do you think I know that? Just ... start the meeting already!" He whispered while he slightly leaned over to Raphael. "Fine ..." The older one sighed and stood up. "I am sincerely sorry that you all had to wait for my older brothers, and that they still haven't shown up. I am sure that they have a good reason to appear later. We will start now anyways-"

The doors swung open, loudly swung against the walls and Michael walked into the hall, followed by Lucifer; both had blood stains on their clothes. The older one looked annoyed while he sat down on his chair; not saying a single word. He didn't even apologize that they were late.
Michael might have been quiet but Lucifer wasn't: "Oh come on, Mikey! It wasn't that bad!" He giggled and walked over to the chairs, but instead of sitting down on his own chair he sat down on the armrest of Michael's chair. "Also it was funny." Lucifer's voice started to sound purring and he layed an arm around his brothers shoulder; leaning his own head slowly at the other ones. "I know that you aren't mad at me ... ~" Michael looked like he wanted to answer him, but when he realized that everyone stared at them he closed his mouth again; looking down at the table, feeling ashamed. "Mi-ike ...~" Lucifer started to let his fingers run through his brothers dark black hair. "Don't ignore me." The blonde ones face was close to the neck of the other archangel and he was whispering. "That's not very nice ..."Michael raised his head again and the other people could see that his cheeks were pink. "L-Lucifer ... I guess we shouldn't fix our problems in front of everyone ... We distract them from their own work ..." He stood up, grabbed his brother by his sleeve and pulled him away; back to the doors. "Uuh, Interesting ..." Lucifer winked at the older one but Michael did his best to not look him in the eyes. "Oh, Mike, come on ... Look me in the eyes, don't ignore me." Michael's cheeks got even redder and he opened the doors, walking out, back in the hallway. He closed the doors behind him.

It was silent for some seconds until Gabriel looked at Kain: "Five bucks. Pay up." Raphael looked at his younger brother in confusion: "I always knew it ..." "What?" The younger archangel smirked. "Forget it. You'll notice it on your own one day."