Fall - Michifer

About the 100th chapter: yes this is the 100th chapter but it is not the special yet!
The special will be uploaded after the next Adamandriel Oneshot (because then the theme is not "ruined")!

Question dropbox [here]

Also this title is smth like a catfish again, lol

Teenage!Human!AU

Michael/Lucifer
[Michifer]

"It is coooooollld!" Michael shook his head with an amused expression when he heard how the blonde boy complained about the temperatures again.
He did that for the past 15 minutes by now; since they left the house.
"It's totally your fault, idiot, don't complain." He says, still with the amused grin on his face and he watches his friend from the corner of his hazel eyes.
The taller one was hugging his own torso and rubbed his hands over his arms over and over again, visibly shivering.
"Don't be so mean, Michael!" The older one wasn't able to see Lucifer's face expression but he didn't have to, he already knew that he was about to pout and he chuckled. "You're acting like a little baby, Luce!"
He felt the cold wind on his face and he quickly burried his hands deeper in the pockets of his - way warmer - jacket.
"I am not a baby! I am just freezing."
"Of course you act like a little baby, Luce. You knew it would be cold and yet you still decided to wear something that isn't that warm. You're like a child." The one with the black hair says while he shakes his head, still smiling.
Lucifer started to complain, but this time Michael didn't listen.
His gaze inspected the place.
They were close to the park and he could already see the bright colors of the trees. Fall really was his favorite time of the year. He smiled while he listened to the sound of some single, dry leafs on the sidewalk and the sound of the left birds that were singing.

And suddenly someone grabbed his wrist and pulled him back quickly.
He wanted to say something but in the exact same second a truck crossed the street, obviously past the speed limit.
Michael could feel the draft that was caused by it and within the next second he was pressed against someone taller.
He was too confused to react at first and he stood in silence close to the other person until he finally noticed the familiar voice.
"Michael!" He looked up only to look into Lucifer's - quite worried - face.
"Are you okay?"
Slowly the darker haired male nodded. "I- I think so ..." He could inagine what happened. He got lost in his thoughts and started to cross the street without looking; a habit that could have caused him to get injured or even worse.
"Thank you, Luce ..." He mutters. Lucifer was the one that grabbed his wrist and pulled him close.
Meanwhile he felt the worried gaze on his face and as soon as the younger one was sure that his friend wasn't injured his expression started to change. "Michael, are you out of your mind?! You look before you cross the street, you ass!"
Slowly the other one nodded, still a bit perplex. "Yeah ... I- I know ..."

Lucifer sighed when he saw how perplex Michael was and he hugged him again, pulling him even closer.
Then he softly brushed away some of the, from the wind disheveled, black streaks. His expression was softer again. "Don't do stupid things, Mike ... I don't want that anything happens to you ..."
Michael looked up with a surprised expression. Yes, they were friends, but he had been sure that Lucifer would keep telling him how dumb this was.
"So promise me that you won't do that again, yes?"
Michael nodded slowly and Lucifer smiled at him. "Good ... Do you think we can leave now?"
And again the 17-year-old nodded.
"Okay." He pulled away but he suddenly reached for Michaels hand, causing the older one to look at him in confusion again. "What are you-"
"Apparently you are a child too and back then in the kindergarden we had to hold hands when we were going somewhere." He smirked at Michael - whose face started to redden lightly -  and dragged him with him, over to the park where they would meet their friends.