fifty nine

Ella | Hallway

I was hurt, angry, embarrassed and a little scared.

What Ciara said really messed with my head. I'm not sure if it was true or not but I'm thinking about it a lot. Half of me was saying Ciara was just bluffing. Ashley told me that Hailee was supposed to come back a few months ago and she never did, so maybe she's just messing with my head. Then the other half is thinking what if Hailee does come back tonight?

What if she comes back and Blake realizes that he may actually have feelings for that witch and leave me for her? I'd be so crushed. I wouldn't even know how to cope with that.

Stupid girl, you know Blake hates that thing with a passion.

Stupid conscious, what if he thought he did but actually loves her?

Yeah right, who could ever love someone like Hailee?

"What she said is probably true, but I don't care about it right now. I'm not going to let that ruin my night. We can talk about it tomorrow or something." I said, not looking at him.

I was pretty sure that I was going to avoid him for a few days just to think.

I walked away from him and headed down the hall but slowly came to a halt as I saw the familiar feminine frame walking up to us, revealing the dirty blonde that made my life a living hell for the majority of my high school years.

She came towards me with a smirk on her face. Every step that she took towards me, I took one back.

"Oh, well what do we have here?" She asked, teasingly.

I watched her eyesight set onto my boyfriend before a real smile made its way onto her face.

"Blakey!" She squealed, running up to him and jumping on him.

I stood there watching as he shoved her off of him, making her stumble back a bit.

"Oh don't tell me you're still with this nerdy skank!" She exclaimed, glancing at me in disgust.

Welp, there goes half of my self-confidence.

"Hailee when are you going to understand that I'm in love with Ella! I don't want you at all." Blake growled.

"Oh stop trying to front, Blake. You know what we had-" Hailee began but Blake cut her off.

"Was nothing. We had nothing but a got damn fling. Get that through your empty ass head!" He said, taking steps towards her scared body.

"Blake." I warned softly.

I knew Blake and I knew him darn well, which is how I know when he's about to flip his script. He can take only but so much before he literally blanks out and hits everything in his way.

Hailee eventually got up after slipping on her sparkly dress a few times. I looked at her face which had fear written all over it. Blake hardly took a glance back at me before he turned back to the whore on the ground before him. He roughly grabbed her by the arm and yanked her up, shoving her against the wall roughly.

The next thing my eyes took in made my heart drop to my stomach.

Hailee had kissed Blake.

My boyfriend.

But what my eyes took in next made my heart jump back in place.

Blake shoved Hailee back and backed away from her, wiping his mouth.