twenty eight

Blake | 1st Period

"I fucking made her cry man." I said, punching a nearby locker. 

"You think I didn't see that? So that's what you chose?" Ace snapped.

It was first period and since Ella was in my first block, I pathetically decided to skip it. Not wanting to see her after making her cry.

Usually, I'd sit in the back and watch as she'd scribble in the corner of her paper during the lesson, or watch as she'd do her homework for that day and turn it in ten minutes after class starts or something along those lines but today, I was too pathetic to go and face her. 

"I didn't choose that." I mumbled.

"So what'd you choose then because you didn't fucking choose to tell her."

"I didn't choose anything."

"Oh really? Because it looks like you chose to be pathetic." 

If anyone else would've ever said that to me, I would attempt to kill them but Nicholas, he gets a pass. He's the only one who can say shit like that to me and get away with it.

Besides Ella, you mean. 

And her too considering the fact she smacked me and called me an asshole and I didn't even want to do anything to her. 

I thought she didn't cuss.

Looks like you drove her to it.

"Are you at least going to her birthday bash?"

"Nah."

"Why not man." Ace said, sighing. 

"I just feel like I still can't face her but I need you to do me a favor."

"What's up?"

"I bought her something, make sure she gets it?"

"Yeah I got you."

Ella | After School

I was supposed to be meeting Gracie before meeting Kelly in the library.

I was confused all day. I didn't, and still don't, understand why Blake was acting like that. He looked so...mean. Meaner than he usually is. 

But then again, he also looked a bit vulnerable because he was showing emotions and he never does that. His demeanor is always I don't care.

I quickly switched my song to Got You On My Mind by NF and slipped my book bag onto my back and walked out of my classroom. I was supposed to be meeting Gracie in the front of the school, so I headed that way.

I rounded the corner and gasped as I collided with something and wet stuff spilled all over my shirt, shorts and legs. 

"OH MY GOD. I'm so so sorry!" A voice screeched before I felt hands trying to wipe away the liquid. 

I looked down at my outfit to see red liquid all over my clothes with brown hands tying to wipe away the stains that I knew weren't going anywhere. I then looked at the owner of the hands to see tears streaming down a pretty girls face.

"Hey hey, you can stop." I said softly.

She dropped her hands and sighed, more tears coming down her face.

"Why're you crying?" I asked, taking out a earbud and pausing my music.

"Because I ruined your clothes!" She said, getting even more hysterical.