Not A Chapter

Hello my pump- oh fuck it,

I AM GETTING MAD AS FUCK because of two reasons. Let me list them off for you.

1) "I thought she was turning 18?" & "you need to fix this".

- OKAY FIRST OF ALL, Ella is turning 17! NOT 18, but 17! When I was first making The Bad Boy, I was going to put Ella's age to 17, going on 18 but that wouldnt work cause then they Boyd siblings would be triplets or some fucked up confusing ass shit along those lines and I wanted Ella to be younger then Gracie and Grayson since they are twins. So I decided to change Ella's age to 16 going on 17. THE BAD BOY NEEDS A BUNCH OF EDITING, so of course there are mistake. Just STOP ACTING LIKE MY BOOK IS PERFECT, please! It's no where near it.

Now that that situation has been explained and hopefully solved, here's the FINAL one.

2) "when are you going to update?" & "update please" & "update" & etc.

- Okay so first, commenting "update" makes me pissed tf off because I feel like you guys are commanding me to make another chapter and I HATE being commanded to do anything, even by my mother and she gave birth to me.
- second, I told you I dont have a laptop right now, so I would have to type on my phone and I just found out that I cant even do that cause my screen if fucked up too much. Therefore there WILL BE NO UPDATES UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

- third, im about to be working AND going to college so my time will be limited but I WILL be trying to get some updates in when I get a laptop.

Geesh, if you guys want me to update like right now, then BUY ME A LAPTOP 😭

Thank for reading this shitty chapter my pumpkins.

                             Cammy 😉💙