four

Ella | 10:53 am

Yesterday we ate dinner at the table, like normal siblings.

Yesterday we had a normal conversation, like normal siblings.

Yesterday we laughed together, like normal siblings.

It was weird, but fun?

I still don't think I'm ready to forgive them it. That's going to take a long while for that to happen and I'm glad that they understand that.

I set my phone down after checking the time and going through my social media. I got out of bed and exited my room wearing my fluffy slippers and stretching my limbs. I made it to the kitchen and grabbed the Fruit Loops with a bowl, spoon and the gallon of milk.

I was still half asleep, which is why when the shirtless, bed haired guy came downstairs and began to rummage through our pantry, I didn't think anything of it, until I noticed he wasn't my brother.

I screamed, not knowing that there was a guy in the house. The guy screamed too and spun around. I quickly grabbed my keys and pepper sprayed his eyes, causing him to scream again. My brother and sister came running around the corner with my sister being half dressed.

None of this was registering in my head, the only thing that went around my brain was there's a half-naked man in my kitchen floor with pepper spray in his eyes.

"What happened!?" Grayson screamed.

"Who is he!?" I screamed back.

Gracie quickly went over to the guys side and looked at me, I was expecting a glare, or a series of curse words, but neither of those came my way.

"Ella, what did you put in his eyes!?" Gracie screamed.

"Pepper Spray!" I screamed while looking at the guy on my kitchen floor.

I dropped my keys and quickly grabbed a bowl and filled it up with water. I went over to the stranger and looked at Gracie.

"Force his eyes to stay open." I glanced at him.

She held his eyes open with her fingers and I slowly poured the cool water into his eyes, washing out the pepper spray.

"Okay, you can let go." I said softly.

I grabbed a towel from the hall closet and gently dabbed at his red, puffy eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I said to the half-naked guy.

He moved the rag from his eyes and began blinking rapidly.

His eyes looked terrible. They were so red.

"Who in the hell pepper sprays anyone." The guy asked in an angry voice.

"In my defense, you are in my house and I have no idea who you are." I spit back.

"Your house? I thought only the twins lived here." He said in a confused tone.

"Yeah well, think again." I said.

I looked at Gracie.

"Uh, Bradley, this my sister, Ella. Ella, this is Bradley, my...friend." Gracie said softly while biting her lip.

He chuckled.

"What's funny." Grayson spit at the blonde head.

Grayson was getting angry and I don't know why, but I held a hand out just in case.

"Nothing man, it's just...she has the name of the most unpopular nerd at our school. You know, that fat bitch who-" He began but didn't get to finish his sentence because Gracie had smacked him.