fifty eight

Hey guys!

So please bear with me throughout this prom chapter. If we're being honest here, I really don't know how prom goes because I never went to mine since I was home schooled from eleventh grade to my senior year. So, please bear with me.
Thanks 💙

Blake | Prom

I was breathless, and it was all because of one girl.

The one who I'd give anything for.

The one who I'd kill for.

The one who is the love of my damn life.

When she came down the stairs it was like she was literally the only girl in the world. All my attention went to the pale beauty that was coming down the steps with my heart in her hand. I couldn't help but be a pussy and cry. She looked drop dead gorgeous and, in that moment, I realized how much I love her and how much I wouldn't trade her for anything, not for the world, not for a happy home, not for anything.

Ella is better than all of that shit combined.

This year was so called "special" because prom was being held in a fancy hotel instead of the usual coliseum terrace. Everyone was excited because this was a first and plus, we can get rooms with the payment of only fifty dollars instead of the usual two hundred and three dollars for each night.

"Woah." Ella breathed looking around at the huge room that was decorated in black and silver and had some of our peers dancing, drinking, talking, playing and laughing around the entire room.

"Never would've thought I'd be at prom." Kelly mumbled to herself.

"Come on. I made sure we all had a table together, but it's supposed to be two extra people." Gracie said, walking off while dragging Lily behind her.

Lily wasn't supposed to be here, in fact she's supposed to be behind bars, but she ended up sleeping with Hailee's mom and somehow got her to drop the charges. Knowing Lily, it was probably blackmail or something along those lines. Lily somehow got her record cleaned of all charges, was able to come back to the school and the restraining order was dropped.

"Can we get something to drink?" Ella asked, lightly tugging on my arm to gain my attention, causing me to chuckle.

"You can have anything you want."

Even if that meant my life, cause I'd give it to her if I had to.

I smirked to myself as I saw the little blush that came onto her cheeks before she grabbed my hand and tugged me across the room to where the little snack table and punch bowl sat on a long table.

I watched her closely as she poured herself a drink.

"Do you think someone has spiked this already?" She asked, hesitantly taking a sip of the punch.

"It's a possibility." I said, shrugging.

"Blake." A voice sang out from behind me.

I turned around and was momentarily stunned by all the diamonds on the dress.

"What is it, Ciara." I said, annoyed.

"Can we have a quick chat?" She said, not acknowledging Ella at all.

"No, I'm good. I don't have anything to say to you." I said, emotionless. "Plus, I'm here with my girlfriend." I finished.

"Oh trust me, you're gonna want to hear what she has to say." She said, smiling.

"She? Who is she?" Ella asked, her arms crossed.

"Hailee."

As soon as her name fell from Ciara's mouth, I could visible see Ella tense up.

"She's here? Like right now?" Ella asked, quietly.

"Well no, not yet but she will be here soon, and she's got it out for you, girl. Ashley said it, she told you that she's gonna want her man back. You didn't actually think that Blake was yours, did you?" Ciara said, laughing. "Talk about pathetic." She finished.

"Uh I-I'm going to find our table." Ella said, not daring to look me in the eye.

She quickly walked off before I could say anything, causing a smirk to slowly appear on Ciara's face.

"See, even she knows that Hailee is going to get you back, Blake. She's not right for you, Hailee is. The entire school knows it." Ciara said.

"Leave me and my girlfriend the hell alone before I make you regret being alive. You and Hailee must think of me as a fucking game, a piece in fucking chess or some shit. I'm not a game piece, I'm a fucking person who can make their own decisions. I don't want Hailee and you, her and every fucking one else needs to get that shit in your heads. I never loved Hailee, I liked the sex, but why would I want that lousy shit when Ella's is better? Why would I need a seven when I have a fucking hundred? Like I said, leave us the fuck alone and make sure Hailee does the same or I'm punching the fuck out of one of you bitches." I spat, turning away from her and walking off.

I needed to find Ella. I know she's hurt from what Ciara just said.

Honestly, I could care less about Hailee. I didn't care if Lily killed her, I didn't care if she broke every bone in her body, and I damn sure don't care about the fact that she is coming here. I just know that she better leave me and Ella the hell alone because I don't have a problem punching her.

I found the table that had everyone at it except Ella and Kelly.

"Where'd Ella go?" I asked, leaning my hands on the table while gaining their attention.

"What the fuck do you do to her? It's prom night and she's trying not to fucking cry." Gracie spat, slowly standing up.

"Fuck, everything was going fine until fucking Ciara decided to be a wannabe fucking Hailee and do what she does best, hurt Ella's feelings. Where is she?"

"I'm pretty sure she's in the bathroom. And what do you mean by she hurt Ella's feelings?" Grayson said.

Instead of replying I headed to the closest women's bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Ella? I don't know if you're in there or not but I suggest you come out and talk to me because we both know that I'll come in there just to talk to you."

A few seconds later the door opened to reveal Kelly instead of Ella like I wanted.

"She doesn't want to talk, Blake."

"I don't fucking care, Kelly. If you expect me to stay out here when my girlfriend is in there hurting, then you're fucking stupid. Like I said, I'll come inside of there, I don't care."

Kelly got ready to reply but Ella came out and looked at Kelly, giving her a nod. Kelly looked from me to Ella before nodding and walking off.

"Baby-" I began but she cut me off.

"I really don't want to talk about it. It's my first prom and last one that I'll ever be able to go to with you, and it's ruined. I'm crying for god's sake." She said, letting out a humorless laugh.

"Princess, what Ciara said-" I began but she cut me off again, causing a little bit of anger to bubble within me.

I hate being fucking cut off.

I wanted to nothing more than backing her into the wall and force her to look at me but I couldn't since she was already walking past me.

-  -  -  -

Chapter 58

- You guys are going to love the next chapter!
^Well I mean I hope you will. I do.

- Don't forget to comment and vote!