fifteen

CAUTION: THIS COULD BE A TRIGGER CHAPTER! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Ella and Grayson up top!

Ella | 1st Period

It's first period and I haven't seen Blake yet. Which means I will have to give him his cancer sticks at lunch time.

Which I was not okay with.

He sits with buttholes during lunch time, including my siblings, and I really didn't want to go to their table just to give him some stupid cigarettes, which will end up killing him sometime in the future anyways.

I was sitting inside of Pre-Calc quickly writing my notes so i can hopefully go to the bathroom.

I had to pee really bad.

I put down my purple pen and raised my hand.

"Yes, Ella?" The teacher said.

"May I go to the bathroom, please?"

"Yes, hurry back."

I nodded and quickly slipped out of the classroom. I went down the hall and around the corner to the girls bathroom. I went inside a stall, did my business and came out to wash my hands. I got ready to dry them when the door opened and Hailee came in with Aria.

"Oh, well look what the cat dragged in." Hailee said.

"No, I think you meant rat." Aria "corrected" her.

I sighed and put the paper towel into the trash.

"I'm not even bothering you. So, why are you bothering me?" I asked.

"Oh no, you see, you slept with my boyfriend. If you think you ca-" I cut Hailee off.

"Hailee, I never slept with Blake. Why would I even want to?" I said nervously.

"Okay, I don't know who you think you are, but don't you dare cut me off. Ever." Hailee said.

"Oh, and are you denying it?" Aria asked me.

"If Blake says you slept with him, I believe it. Why would he lie to me." Hailee said seriously.

"Wait, I think you're saying that Blake isn't worth sleeping with? Are you saying he's..." Aria stopped to think of a word. "Dirty?" She said dramatically.

"What? No. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying-" Aria cut me off.

"Oh so you're saying you want to sleep with him?" Aria said.

I got ready to reply, but Hailee spoke first.

"Enough. Let's teach this nerd a lesson. Aria, lock the door." Hailee said with a smirk.

No. No no no.

Not again.

I slowly backed up as Hailee came towards me and Aria stood at the locked door. Hailee grabbed my hair and pulled me to her by it.

"Do you think just because you're not fat anymore, you can do what you want!?" Hailee asked, while smacking me.

I felt my eyes burn as the tears welled up in them from the stinging impact.

"N-" I was cut off when I was shoved to the ground by Hailee.

She adjusted her rings before punching me in the face. I put my arms up to shield myself but she moved her punches to my stomach and chest. I kept sliding away from her. She grabbed my face and punched me one good time in the lip and I could just feel it split. I could taste the blood as well.