fifty three

Edited

Ella | Home

I laid in bed sighing.

I've been cleaning all day. I've cleaned my room, the kitchen, the dining room, the living room, every bathroom and went down a walk down memory lane in the attic.

Saying I'm tired is a understatement.

"Ella?" Grayson said, knocking on the closed door.

"Come on in." I said, sitting up with a groan.

He came inside and sat on my couch.

"Where has Kelly been?"

Kelly hasn't been to school in a while and I'm worried like crazy about her. I do know that she was taking online classes on Tuesday and Thursday but she wouldn't tell me why. In fact, she advoided the entire question.

Today I'm going to her house to see where she has been. Im worried like sick and I need to know she's okay. She's my bestfriend and I don't know what I'd do without her.

"I can honestly tell you that I have no idea. Kelly has not been herself lately and I would know that because she usually comes to school and she hasn't been."

"Well are you going to go check on her?" He questioned.

"As soon as I take a shower, yes."

"Well, can I go too?" He questioned me, nervously.

Grayson and Kelly are the i dont know but we like each other alot couple. They'll hug, laugh with each other and even kiss each others cheeks but they aren't official and they dont kiss on the lips or show any affection in public, like Blake and I do.

"Are you still with Ciara?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

In response he nodded his head while looking down.

"Seriously Grayson!? You're leading Kelly on! She's serious about her feelings towards you and it's like you're just like oh I don't care. I got two girls at once." I said, trying to sound like him.

"I dont sound like that and it's not even like that. I do like Kelly, a-fucking-lot but it's just...I dont know. I guess I still want Ciara at the same time." He said sighing.

"You can give Kelly some crappy excuse about how you're trying to get rid of Ciara but she's too clingy but you cant give her the truth like you just did to me." I said, shaking my head.

"I know, Ella. I fucking know."

"Obviously you dont because you're still with Ciara and unknowingly hurting Kelly even though she doesn't even know. You're such a boy, Grayson."

"Im trying here, okay?" He snapped.

"Well try harder." I snapped back.

I dont care who it is, I will not tolerate no one hurting my bestfriend. Not strangers, not my boyfriend, not even my family.

"Ella, can I please go with you though? Just as a friend." He said, pleading me.

"Okay yes. You can go."