six

Ella | Mall

Pretty soon the clock stuck 4:05 and I was ready to leave. I was ready to leave since about three but Mariana wasn't finished shopping. She still had to go to her millionth store.

I saw Gracie and went the other way, thanking God that she didn't see me nor did her friends.

I wouldn't mind Gracie seeing me, but I would mind her friends. I wasn't ready to face them. Then again, who can ever be ready to face the people who nearly killed you. I wasn't even ready to face my siblings, I was forced to. If I have a choice, then believe that I'm going to choose not to face them.

I looked at Mariana who was texting as we sat in the food court.

"Please tell me you're ready to leave." I nearly pleaded.

"Girl yes. Let's go."

"Finally."

We got up and grabbed our bags then began our walk to the garage.

"So, what're you going to do when you get home?" She asked while keeping her eyes glued to her phone.

"Play 2K18, you?"

"I don't know yet. Maybe watch Netflix or something."

"Why don't you play your Xbox?"

"I need to get a new charging deck."

"What happened to the old one?"

"Chewy chewed on the fucker." She said with a hint of anger in her voice.

I laughed.

Chewy was her Labrador Retriever, he was adorable and so playful but he loves to chew on everything; her shoes, her charging deck, etc.

"Why didn't you buy a new one?"

"I forgot about it and now I don't have enough to get one until I get another job."

"No worries, I'll buy one for you."

"Nah, I can't ask you for that."

"I owe you much more than a charging station. You helped me with something that's unrepayable. I can at least do this for you."

She sighed.

"Okay, but I'll pay you back."

"No need to. We'll swing by Wal-Mart and grab two just in case."

We reached my car and I unlocked the doors.

"Okay. Thanks, so much."

"Ah no worries."

We put the bags in the trunk and got in the car. I started the engine and backed out before putting my gear in drive and speeding out of the garage.

I dropped Mariana off and was now pulling into my garage, seeing my brothers' car along with my sisters. I was going to back in but I was too tired to do so, so I just pulled in. I got out and grabbed my eight bags, and went to the garage door. I slid my key in but couldn't unlock it. Which resulted to me breaking my key off in the door.

"Shit." I mumbled to myself.

I double clicked the garage button and quickly ran out of the garage so I didn't get smashed by the door. I went around front and used my other key to carefully unlock the front door and walk in.

"Grayson, Gracie, I'm here!" I called out for my siblings.

I closed the door behind me and headed into the living room, stopping in my tracks when I saw Grayson and his best friend Ace with their girlfriends, and my bullies, Ciara and Tiara, who had their attention on me.