nineteen

Gracie | Saturday Morning

I was upset.

I wanted to know where the bruises that's on the body of my sister came from.

I had an thought that Hailee was the one to do it. I mean from the way she was yelling at Ella in the lunch room on Friday, that would probably make everyone suspicious. They looked like the bruises I used to give to her. It made me sick just to look at them. Just to see them on her body again.

Ella Grace was too precious for those bruises. She always has been and she always will be. 

I woke up in the same bed as Kenzie inside of Hailee's house.

Yesterday for Girls Night, we stayed up all night doing girl stuff. We played games, we watched movies, we ate food, we did each other's hair, etc. It was fun but for some reason, I would rather be at my house, in my pajamas and annoying Ella Grace instead.

And I had no clue why. 

I sat up and grabbed my phone to check my messages and social media. I had messages from Ella Grace and Grayson. I checked Ella's first.

I'm going to the store today since we ate all the food in the house already...anything you want in particular? ; 7:13 am 

I shot her a reply.

Could've sworn you just went like last Sunday lol. But um get me some lemon propel water and low calorie shit thanks 😚 ; 9:03 am 

I then went to Grayson's just to see that it was sent last night. 

I been thinking about getting her some gift cards to that Warm Tropic place and something small. How's that? ; 11:47 pm 

Warm Tropic? 🤣🤣 It's Hot Topics stupid but yeah that works. I'm going all out. I found out that Against The Current is coming in like two months, I'm gonna get her tickets to that. I'm gonna buy her two so she can bring that blonde or something. ; 9:05 am 

I closed out the messages and cut off the screen to my iPhone 8 Plus. I glanced over at Kenzie to see her dead asleep with her mouth open. I shook my head and got up, heading downstairs. I stopped outside of the kitchen hearing the voices of Hailee and Aria with the mention of Ella. So I listened. 

"That bitch just makes me so angry." Hailee said. 

"Yeah me too." She went silent. "Do you think that beating is going to be enough?" Aria said.

"Honestly I don't know. Ella is somehow liked by Blake. MY Blake." Hailee said. 

"I honestly don't see how Mariana is friends with that bitch. I'm trying to get her to leave her pathetic ass alone along with that blonde bimbo." Aria said.

"Is it working?" Hailee asked.

"So far, yeah." Aria replied.

"Good." She paused. "I don't see how Gracie and Grayson is related to that. Thank God that the only thing they have in common is their skin tone." Hailee said.

"Yeah. I feel so sorry for them." Aria said.

She feels sorry for me? That bitch is in foster care, how can she feel sorry for me?"

"What if Gracie finds out?" Aria said.

"We can't let her. We can't let her quit the team either. She's the best cheerleader on the team. If we lose her, we lose everything. Imagine; no nationals, no regional's, no competition, horrible pep rallies." Hailee said, sounding seriously scared or concerned.