twenty one

Gracie | Monday Morning

I had my plan all laid out.

It wasn't a big plan that would take over a week just to do but instead it was a short plan that would take a big toll of Hailee and Aria.

Especially Hailee.

I just needed a little help so I don't get caught and I know the perfect person who doesn't care what happens to them, they don't care how much trouble they get into, they do whatever they want and when they want.

I flipped my curly hair around a bit until I liked it. I grabbed my bags and headed downstairs where both of my siblings were. They were both sitting at the island going through their phone while eating some bacon and eggs.

"Good morning." I said, cheerily.

"Um...morning?" Gracie said, slowly looking up at me from her phone with a confused look.

I grabbed my plate and sat down beside my sister.

"Why do you look and sound confused, Ells?" I asked.

"Because, you're never this happy in the morning time. You're kind of another Grayson." She said, motioning to Grayson who was about to fall asleep first first inside of his plate.

"True but today is a good day. This will be a good week." I said, almost surely.

I was so ready to get my revenge. Not only for Ella Grace but for me too. I am supposed to be cheer captain and I'm not because of Hailee.

My sister was supposed to have a bully-free school year, and Hailee messed that up along with Aria.

I'll be damned if I'm get getting revenge.

"Okay then." She said, still confused.

"I have cheer practice after school, so I will be home later and so will Grayson because of football practice." We both looked at him as his head was nodding. "Well, that's if he gets up that is." I finished.

"Right."

My phone vibrated with a e-mail, so I unlocked it and checked it to see that they were the conformation of my tickets.

Well, Ella's tickets.

For one of her birthday presents, I paid five hundred dollars for two tickets to Against The Current for Ella with the special poster thing. That's just one present though, I have a alot more that I've got to go pick up tomorrow.

After eating breakfast and saying goodbye to my siblings, or well just Ella because Grayson fell asleep face first in his plate, I left to go to school.

I parked and got out. Alot of the students were already here but I just needed to meet that one. I went around the back of the school where she usually stays at with some of her "friends". I saw her leaning against the building with a cigarette in hand and some of her friends surrounding her.

One of them, Jace to be exact, spotted me coming.

"Oh, well look who it is: Gracie Boyd." He said.

At the mention of my name, she looked up and connected eyes with me.

"Awe, are you mad because I shot you down last year? I'm still not sorry." I said, glaring at him.

He rolled his eyes and walked off, the rest of them following him.

"What're you doing back here, girl?" She asked, throwing down her finished cigarette.

"Lily, I need your help with something." I said, sighing.