Ella's Story

Two and a half months.

That's how long my older brother and sister were away.

That's how long it took me to lose 58.5 pounds to weigh 149 and finally begin to love my body for basically the first time in forever.

(No frozen pun intended)

That's how long it took me to make my first friend.

The first two years of my high school years, were hell and it was basically made that way by my sister mainly. I went through hell and barely survived. I was bullied to the far extent where I was considering attempting suicide. I was beat up on a daily basis, I was made fun of on a daily basis, I was abused on a daily basis, and I just wanted to die.

The day after my sophomore year ended, my sister and all of her friends literally beat me half to death. I took a beating for hours while my "sister" laughed, watched and helped them. I had my head slammed into walls and floors, I had cuts and bruises all over my body, I had a broken nose, my skull was nearly cracked open, I was bleeding out of nearly every hole in my body, I was burned with hair tools, I had grease thrown on me but thankfully it wasn't hot, just warm. I was literally close to death. My "sister" laughed at me as I pleaded and begged for my life while my brother wasn't even at the "home", not like he would've cared anyways. It took me weeks to recover and my parents could barely even come see me in the hospital because they were so  busy with helping my "brother" and "sister" out with their summer vacation. Don't get me wrong, they did come to see me and asked who did it, they even called the police but I didn't talk. I didn't say one word.

They day when my "siblings" left our "home", I was planning to kill myself. I was planning to drink bleach but found out that we didn't have bleach. In fact, we had no chemicals in the house. So I had to go and get some. I went to Wal-Mart and was heading into the cleaning supplies section when I ran into someone, a female who later became known as my bestfriend, Mariana.

Mariana was nice to me, which was weird to me, which made me cautious of her because of my siblings. She helped me up and began rambling about how she was new in town and didn't know anyone and how she should watch where she was going. I awkwardly had said that it was okay. She rambled again about how she had no friends here and that I looked like a nice girl and that she wanted to exchange numbers.

I was still going to kill myself as soon as I got back to my "home" but I wasn't a mean person so I couldn't say no to her. I gave her my number and she ran off saying that she was going to text me later. Of course I thought that was a lie.

I was sitting in the bathroom for the longest while looking at the bleach bottle, so when my phone had vibrated beside me, it scared it, causing me to drop the bottle and the contents spill out of the floor. My phone had a message from Mariana asking me to hang out that day.

The only thing that stopped me from killing myself is Mariana. She texted me which made me drop my bleach and I was too lazy to go and buy another bottle, which told me that was my problem; being lazy. That's why I was overweight, weighing 207.5 at that time.

That was three months ago. We worked hard to lose my weight, Mariana pushed and pushed me, cussing at me occasionally but I didn't mind it because I was working on my mindset as well and I knew she was only trying to get me to push harder. I was now confident and never felt better.

- - -
This following section was written on November 13, 2019.

Heeeey guys ,
Soooo , the beginning of this book is crappy. Seriously. It's fast paced and under heavy heavy editing, I just haven't gotten there yet lol. So, you've been warned and I hope you enjoy it.

Cam 💙