"Ms. Crystal do we have first aid here?"

"What's wrong Ricky did something happen?"

"Lucas and I ran into each other I ran over his fingers and he fell on my leg so we need some ice."

"Yes, can you call for him to come over I'll help you back into the break room they have a freezer in there they said we could use."

Helping her into the back I get her an ice pack asking where she would like to sit when she tells me on a bench I help her back out setting it on her leg.

"There you are dear try not to move it too much okay Lucas come on lets get some ice for your fingers."

Following me into the breakroom I have him sit at the table getting ice from a tray I place it in a bag wrapping it with a paper towel.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, they just hurt really bad."

"The ice should help keep the swelling down."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I smile sitting beside him I watch as he winces placing it on his fingers looking towards the door I steal a quick kiss.

"Thanks for the race I want a movie night as my prize."

"As soon as I can you'll get it I promise."

"Good."

Winking I leave him at the table heading back out to the other students telling him to join us when the ice is melted.

"Alright everyone gather around I want to be sure that everyone leaves and isn't left in here."

I count heads reading names off the list when we have everyone together we leave and I tell them to have a great rest of their weekend. Getting in my car I wait watching to be sure they all get out my back door opens and I spot Lucas in the mirror.

"Can I help you sir?"

"Yes you can ma'am."

He smiles telling me the address he'd like to get off at I raise a brow at him when he give my address before pulling out of the parking lot.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yeah it was great spending time with everyone I haven't rollarskated in a few years last time was at Micahel's fourteenth birthday party.

"Wow that is quite a while ago."

"It was but we had a great time."

"How are your fingers?"

"Still sore but they don't hurt as bad as they had so that's a plus."

"Do you want me to get you more ice?"

"If you would please I'd appreciate it."

Nodding I drive the rest of the way home listening to him on the phone with his little sisters parking in the driveway I leave him to finish his call.

"Hello Crystal."

"Hello, Jim how are you?"

"I'm good enjoying this nice weather how about you?"

"I'm great just got back from rollerskating with the senior class for that last few hours."

"How was it?"

"Wonderful but my legs are killing me I haven't worked out that much in a while."

"It'll wear you out."

He chuckles waving to Lucas who finally gets out of the car joining us by the fence his arm slipping around my waist.

"Lucas great to see you again."

"You too Jim how's work been?"

"A hassle but I'm keeping them in line."

They talk about work and school I listen before excusing myself to let Leo out unlocking the door I get in closing it behind me.

"Ready to go outside Leo?"

Letting him out the backdoor I stand watching him run around doing his business before chasing the ball. 

"Boo!"

"Oh Lucas!"

Swatting his arm as he laughs I watch as Leo bounds through the yard wagging his tail as Lucas pets him.

"You're an ass I can't believe you scared me."

"How could I pass up the chance?"

"Very easily you took a year off my life."

Lucas chuckles taking my hand in his I close the door behind Leo who goes into the kitchen.

"Did you only come over here to scare me?"

"Not just to scare you but to steal some of your food and have my way with you whatever else happens is just a plus.

"Wow you're really confident aren't you?"

"What can I say it's my middle name."

"Well guess what baby just because you're confident doesn't mean you'll succeed."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Mhm."

"You mean even if I was to do this?"

He asks pulling me flush against his body his arm tightened around my waist his hand on my hip."

"Yes even if you do that."

"Hmm interesting how about this?"

Lucas slides his hand between us brushing his hand across my chest I laugh as his lips brush against mine before moving to my neck.

"Still not working."

"What if I beg?"

"Oh this I gotta hear."

"Please, will you let me have my way with you I promise I'll be good."

I laugh shaking my head at him before leading him upstairs to my room his grin making me laugh more.