Character Info

Recently, I had gotten an idea where if a new character is added in that isn't in the actual Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show, and their just characters I've made up, I'll make and information bio about them, and if that characters information has been updated during the story, I'll update their information bio's.

So without further adue, let's get on with it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name - (Y/n) (l/n).

Gender - female.

Species - unknown.

Known Powers:

Sirens song - this power is where she activates her powers while singing.
Certain songs have certain affects, like soothing songs can make the target drowsy and so on. This power doesn't harm the enemy, but intimidates them or puts them in a trance like stance, depending on the song.

Glowing runes: the glowing white runes that appear on her body can be used for healing, defense and combat.

Healing: With healing, she has to come in contact with whoever she's trying to heal, her healing powers can also reverse certain evil curses.

Goddesses demon: her final and most powerful form as of now that we know as of now. She can activate this form to overpower her enemies quickly depending on her enemies strength, however if she doesn't control her anger, her anger can easily overtake her concious mind.

If this is to occur, she will enter a fit of blind rage until whoever the rage is targeted at either submits and is seriously injured, dead or if she manages to take back control and calm down.

As of now with her having no control of her anger in this state, this form should be avoided at all costs, unless her powerful form is needed in a dire situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not much information is known about her at the moment, but we will continue to observe her.

--End log.