Chapter 2

I thought I'd add 'can't touch this to the story' since it just fits this chapter so well😂
Chapter 2: fight with Raphael

(Your POV) (three days later, you also were introduced to the others during the time)
The next day I woke up, I got up and rubbed my eyes, my stomach growled so I got up and headed to the kitchen to make breakfast. I checked the fridge and saw poptarts, cereal and pizza, I checked how many poptarts were in there and was surprised when the tops of them were all cleaned off, I shrugged it off, put them away and grabbed an apple instead.

I heard a few shuffling feet and turned around to see raph yawning and giving me a slight glare, before rolling his eyes then going to grab his food.

"morning..." he said gruffly.

"Good morning! How did you sleep?"

"Fine..." he replied eating his food at the table.

"Wow... grumpy much?" I rolled my eyes and took a bite out of my apple.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?"

"I said that your so grumpy and uptight..."

"Are you trying to tick me off?! Cause if you are I won't hesitate to pound you to the ground!" He said raising his voice slightly, getting up from his chair and slamming his fist onto the table.

"Sure you would..." I said sarcastically as walking out of the kitchen to the entrance of the sewers.

"That's it!!!" He said before lunging at me and making us roll around hitting each other with our fists.

I got both of my feet and put them up to his stomach mid roll and pushed him off, making him fly into a wall.

He got up and kicked me in the abdomen and punching the side of my cheek, I ran and he followed, I climbed out of he manhole and when he went to throw a punch, I grabbed his hand and twisted it, he yelped in pain and I let him go.

I was just about to walk away when I heard him unsheath his sai's and attack me, due to my training, I sensed him coming behind me and I dodged it and pulled out my (f/w) and cut his cheek. A little blood fell from his wound and he pushed me over, I got up and punched him in he stomach, side kicked him in his side and kicked him on the side of his face.

He winced in pain and I grabbed him and slammed him into the wall next to us. I went to slice him in the plastrom when a katana flew in front of me, making me flinch and look to my left. I saw Leo standing there, holding his other katana in his left hand.

"What is going on!" He whisper yelled. I looked at raph and he snuck in an attack and cut my lip, Mikey came up and grabbed his left arm along with Leo grabbing his other arm. Donnie walked up to me, his expression worried but sad.

"Why did you attack raph?" Donnie asked sadly yet curiously, causing my eyes to widen.

"excuse me?! He attacked me!!" I yelled angrily, glaring at Raphael.

"Raph? Did you attack (y/n)?" Donnie said turning to Raph, he didn't say anything and he looked away from Donnie, Donnie sighed and looked back at me.

"I-I'm sorry he attacked you... are you ok?" He asked in concern.

"Are you kidding me!!! Your asking if she's ok when I'm standing right here with more serious injuries than her!?!" Raph said, yelling furiously.

"Yes but you attacked her first... I will tend to your wounds once she's all checked up..." he looked back at me and saw my bleeding lip, he reached to touch it but I swatted his hand away.