Christmas and New Years special

Christmas and New Years special chapter

[Donnie's POV] [Christmas Eve]
It was Christmas Eve, and I still hadn't gotten [y/n] a present yet!! I mean... you can't really blame me for not having a clue on what to get her. Maybe I can see if my brothers have any ideas on what she likes, and if not I'll see if I can sneak some questions past her.

Walking out of the lab, I walk towards the dojo where Leo and Raph are sparring. Opening the door to the dojo, I see in front of me, what I had expected to see, Raph and Leo going all out at each other as they sparred.

Stepping into the dojo, I spoke up to get their attention "Uh, guys?"

The sound of clashing weapons stopped as Leo and Raph turned to face me, Leo spoke up in a kind tone of voice "hey Donnie, what's up?"

Gulping slightly, fiddling with my thumbs "uh.. do you guys perhaps have any clues as to what [y/n] likes?"

Leo and Raph looked at each other before smiling and looking at me.

"Well I know that [y/n] likes animals, especially pets" Raph says smiling a smirk like smile as he crossed his arms.

"And I know that [y/n] likes to train herself to be stronger" Leo said after raph, smirking the same way as Raph.

'Right, a pet and maybe some training equipment...' I thought to myself, noting their ideas into my brain.

I waved goodbye to them both and as they continue sparring, I walked out of the dojo and asked everyone else what they thought I should get [y/n].

It had been a few minutes, maybe half an hour since I had disguised myself and gone out to grab [y/n]'s present.

I hid the present in my room and looked at the time, it was quite late, and when I had gotten back to the lair all he lights were turned off and no-one was walking around so I assumed everyone had gone to bed.

Walking out to the kitchen I grab a glass and pour some water into it, the sound of shuffling footsteps and I looked behind me, to be met with a tired [y/n] rubbing her eyes and yawning.

Speaking up in a tired voice she said "Donnie? What are you doing up so late?"

I turned around and smiled at her, not realising I was blushing the slightest bit "J-just grabbing a glass of water is all..!"

She smiled tiredly and nodded "alright then, I'm gonna head back to bed now..."

I quickly nodded and smiled "a-alrighty then! G-goodnight (y/n)!"

She smiled before quietly walking off to her room, I quietly sighed and grabbed my glass of water before heading to bed and going to sleep.

[The next day, Christmas day] [your POV]

I was quickly awoken by an overexcited Mikey, who was running around yelling at us to wake up and that it was Christmas time. I slowly rose up and out of bed, I walked out of my room and saw Raph grumbling angrily under his breath, before bonking Mikey on the top of his head with his fist.

Mikey rubbed the lump forming on his head as he whined in pain "ow! Hey! What was that for?!"

An irk formed on Raph's head as he growled lowly "cause you woke us all up you dope!"

Mikey pouted and poked his tongue at Raph, earning another hit to the head making him yelp in pain. I chuckled and walked over to the group who were now sitting by the Christmas tree that had been set up yesterday.

Leo grabbed his gifts and handed them out to everyone before sitting in his spot and crossing his legs. Everyone opened their presents and thanked him, Mikey got a video game, Donnie got a science experiment kit, Raph got some boxing gloves and I got a yin and yang charm made of obsidian and pearl.