Chapter 15

Chapter 15: the turtle race, the soccer game and the truth or dare game

(Your POV)
Tonight the guys and I were on patrol, running across rooftops and jumping over inanimate objects.

The only thing that was different was that we were racing to our destination, me and Leo were in the lead and I wasn't going to back down and I could tell Leo wasn't backing down either, which means I have to give it all I've got.

"BOOYAKASHA!!!!" Mikey yelled out as he threw a smoke bomb at me and Leo, as it hit the ground it exploded, dispersing smoke everywhere.

"Ah! Mikey!" Leo yelled in frustration as he slowed down because he couldn't see.

However I didn't need to see to know where I was going, I closed my eyes and kept running, a 3D picture of the outlines of everything appearing in front of my closed eyes.

I saw the outlines of a gap between the two rooftops and kept running, then at the perfect time I leaped off the edge of the roof ledge, landed on the other side and continued to run.

"How he shell is she running with her eyes closed?!" Raph yelled in both confusion and frustration.

"Don't ask me! I have no idea! Ask her when we finish the race!" Donnie replied as he caught up to Raph and ran past him.

Raph huffed in frustration and tried to run past Donnie, which he easily did but Donnie had been training a lot before the patrol and the race, since he wanted to beat someone other than Mikey this time.

"Cya on the flip side!" Donnie said, waving goodbye to Raph as he ran faster and ran away.

Raph growled in anger and ran faster, meanwhile I was still in front of the four.

I saw the outlines of out destination causing me to smirk and with a sudden burst of energy and speed, I sped towards the finish line.

"What the heck?! Where did she get all that energy from?!" Donnie questioned himself.

I got to our destination and skidded to a halt, the others soon following, Leo came second and surprisingly, Donnie, Raph and Mikey tied for third place.

"How.... are you... able... to run so fast?!"  said inbetween breaths.

"I don't know, I just can I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders, glancing at the symbol that was on the bottom of my wrist.

'Could that symbol have something to do with this?' I thought curiously to myself.

"Alright, we'll continue this after we finish patrol" Leo said standing up straight.

"Right" everyone said in sync, causing us all to burst out into laughter.

(Time skip)

After patrol we headed home and resumed what we were doing, except.....

"(Y/n) I'm open!!!" Donnie shouted loudly.

I nodded and kicked the soccer ball towards Donnie, Donnie successfully received the ball and ran towards Leo and Raph's goal.

Donnie was so close to getting to their goal but Raph tackled the ball off him and started running towards our goal, I ran as fast as I could and stepped in front of Raph, Raph tried to trick me but I was too smart for that, I tackled the ball off Raph then dribbled it towards their goal.

Both Leo and Raph tried to get the ball off me but I would always dodge and get myself closer and closer to the goal, Leo quickly ran to the goal so he could deflect or catch the ball so it didn't get into the goal, but once I was close enough, I brought my foot back and booted the ball towards the goal, the ball flew straight for their goal, Leo jumped to grab the ball but the ball flew straight past him and into the goal.